5: Master & Servant's first training

Start from the beginning

"How you feeling Cyan Finch?" Aurora asked him in the meantime.

"I-Im..... G-Good...... Argh." Ling grunted as he felt his right leg muscles getting tight, which leads to leg cramp, but it will be worse because he's injured.

"Here, let help you with it." Aurora assisted him to sit down, as she gave him crutches & Ling accepted the offer as he puts his crutch underneath his armpits.

Ling looked at her and smiled as he mouthed 'thanks' before he stood up slowly.

Ling used all his strength to stood up but he can't do it. The injury in his right leg keep bugging him.

Aurora assisted him again to stood up & guided him going towards his wheelchair.

Baxia, his 'nuts' keep bugging him much as Franco gave him a small Ice bag & placed it on top of his 'nuts'.

"There You go Mister. The pain will go away soon." Franco said. Baxia Nodded as he slowly felt the cool inside the Ice bag.

"Thanks." That's what all Baxia say. He then leaned a wood wall behind him & he stare at the ceiling for a moment.

10 minutes later, Wanwan came inside to the living room and she looked to the ground, as she felt guilty for not helping them to beat Yu Zhong.

"I'm sorry." Wanwan looked down on shame, as a small tear escaped from her eye.

"Sorry is not enough. You should be ashamed from what you did by not helping us." Zilong said harshly as Wanwan's cheeks are now getting watery.

Freya noticed her situation right now as she slapped Zilong's wounded arm, and Zilong Screamed again & pleaded her to stop bullying him.

"Now Now Zi, it's not the time for you yet to bully a kid."

"B-But I was just- ARGHHH! STOP IT PLEASE!" Zilong Screamed as Freya grips his wounded arm.

"Say one more word or I won't heal you." Freya gave him a death smile as Zilong flinched & pouted childishly.

"C'mon Honey- don't do that~ or maybe I'll make you cum in ny bed~" Zilong replied seductively, as Freya's face getting redder out of embarrassment.

"S-stop that Z-Zi..... You're making me feel embarrassed-"

"Oh, and you want some pleasures~?"

"Stooop itttt- you're making me embarrased now Zi-"

"Ohoho~ I see where this is going~"

"Shut up you ***hole" Freya nudged him and crossed her arms.

Zilong laughed as he pinched her face Using his right hand.

"You're so cute when you pout~"

"Shut up..... I could have beaten ypu up already if you are not in that situation...."

Wanwan immediately gazed to the other side, as she doesn't want to feel being a 3rd wheeler again. Ling gave her a cheering smile and so does Baxia.

"It's okay Wanny, You are still young tho." Ling said, as she patted her forhead & left along with Aurora Guiding him because he's using wheelchair.

"I know you still like Yu Zhong wanwan. He won't attack you because he doesn't want a young lady like you to get hurt." Baxia Explained as he gave her a warm smile, Wanwan's heart melted after Baxia said those words.

Zhong doesn't want to hurt me....... He's like my big brother. Wanwan thought.

"Maybe. Thanks for supporting me Uncle Bax. Even if it's against Yu Zhong."