🌷Friends?✨

Still Yoongi's POV

"Get freshed up quickly. I already served your dinner. Did you eat something the whole day?" Eomma says as soon as I enter the house.

"Ani. I didn't have enough money so..." I replied her.

She is the only one who cares about me a little. Doesn't means she supports me in what I want.

"Okay, come quick to have dinner" She says as I nod and head to my room.

*Tlick tlick* What's it now! I turn on the screen of my phone and it says "Message from Manager"

I quickly open it and was expecting extra work again as usual. But no! This time, we are getting a day off! Huff!

"Hope you didn't sleep yet. For the next three days the cafe will be closed due to some personal and valid reasons."

Oh three days ,cool

I quickly took a shower, had my dinner and went to my bed.

"I-I wrote the lyrics with so much p-passion! H-how can h-he just-"*sob*

Author's POV

He was sobbing and was soon asleep unknowingly. As he was tired, he felt asleep soon or else he would have been awake for more 1-2hrs.

_Morning_

It's 6:30 am. He woke up early today. He did his morning routine and decided to study for a while till breakfast.

"Yoongi you will be lat-" "It's his off day. His manager closed the cafe for three days due to some personal and valid reasons" As soon as Yoongi's Appa started, he got cut off my Eomma.

_Time skip_

Yoongi decided to go for a walk.

Yoongi's POV

How can I make my dreams come true? I don't want the life what my parents want me to have!

I head to nearest park.

_In the Park_

I found a bench to sit and think peacefully. Thank god my parents at least don't have any problems me staying outside for too long.

*Sigh* I was lost in my thoughts, till *bark* Really a cute puppy. I patted this puppy's head by putting my hand on his head.

(A/n: I want a Pomeranian puppy pwesee 👉🏻👈🏻)

"Cute" I say.

"Yeontan!" someone calls the name Yeontan I guess, and the puppy looked behind. Me too.

It was a boy who seemed two or three years younger than me. And oh he was on a wheel chair. As owner as pet. Both cute and adorable.