9

Harley held a screw in his mouth and a piece of metal with one hand, his prototype levitation boots in the other. "DUM-E, get a (idk a type of screwdriver) from Bucket: Mixed Berries," he ordered, and readjusted his grip to inspect his invention, then DUM-E gave him a screwdriver, and surprisingly this time it was the correct one.

"Good thing," Harley cooed. "Who's a good useless thing? You are, yes you're a good useless thing!" DUM-E was loving the praise, and trilled happily.

"It isn't a dog," Remarked Tony.

"Then it's a tamed wolf," he muttered. Tony heard him.

"Little shit," Tony muttered, smiling a bit.

Harley stuck his tongue out at him, dancing a bit to the rhythm of 'Funkytown'. "What about lunch?" He asks.

"What about it?"

"I'm huungryyyyy!"

"It's like 2:30, you should've eaten earlier! Now you won't be hungry for dinner and cake!" Scolds Tony.

"I'm gonna get some burrrittttoooooooosss!"

Tony chuckles. "If we have any."

And Harley walks out of the room doing a dance, humming "won't you take me to," and then yells at the top of his lungs, "FUNKYTOWN!"

The only noise in the lab once Harley left is from Peter muttering, "Where is it where is it where is it where is it?"

"Did you loose the web shooters again?" Tony sighed.

"No...?" he says a bit sheepishly.

Tony snorted. He bent down and grunted as he lied on the creeper and slides under the elevated car.

A sudden loud crash makes both of them scream.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry! I didn't even see the box!" Tony and Peter look over and see Harley with apologetic smirk, somehow rocking arrogance and being sorry at the same time in just an expression.

"Jesus Harley! You're gonna give me a heart attack!" Yells Tony, running a hand through his wild hair to calm his nerves.

Harley shrugs. "Oops."

"You boys are the reason I have grey hairs."

"Actually I believe it's from dealing with Clint." Harley points out.

"True."

"So did you get the burrito at least?" Asks Peter as Harley sits on the couch.

"No, but there were pizza pockets so—" he gasps. "I WAS SCARED OF PRETTY GIRLS AND STARTING CONVERSATIONS ALLL MY FRIENDS ARE TURNING GREEN..." and he kept singing until the song switched. Peter got the gist of what he was saying, and the fact Harley has Pizza Pockets on a plate that has Cinderella on it, the one that's supposed to be reserved for Clints daughter, but apparently Harley has claimed it his for the time being.

Once the song 'Riptide' ended, Friday turned down the volume a few notches so they could talk. And so she wouldn't get so distracted while talking with Karen. They were on a date.

"Guysss all these songs are crap." Announced Harley loudly, just for the sake of complaining.

Tony, knowing well what the boy really meant by that, says, "do you want to do something like... two truths and a lie?"

Harley's face lit up. "Yes!"

"No," said Peter, his forearm burning from continuously twisting the screwdriver. "How about Truth or Dare?"