Ek Pyaar Aur Ek Dosti

Start from the beginning

Hafsa: I think he should say it first. He is a boy. What if he doesnt like me.

Me: You are right. Let me try talking to his brother.
I went back to Shehry and sat and tried to speak.

Me: Shehry.

Shehry: Haan.

Me: Woh... Hafsa...

Shehry: Kya huwa Hafsa ko

Me: She likes Hussain.

Shehry: Usko bhi. He said with a joyous face.

Me: Usko bhi? I said confused.

Shehry: Haan. Hussain likes Hafsa too.
That made me get out of confusion and a smile up on my lips.
'Hafsa kitni kush hojai ghi. Itne dinno ke baath usko kushi milli ghi.'

I brushed my thoughts and speaked.

Me: Hafsa wants Hussain to say this to her first. Can you make him say this. Shes nervous. She was saying that what if Hussain doesnt like her.

Shehry: Hussain loves her so ok. Wait I'll talk to him right now.

Shehrys POV.
I went up to Hussain and sat close to him to speak.

Me: Hussain. Go and talk to Hafsa. Its the right time.

Hussain: Bhai. How can I.

Me: Main hoon na.

Hussain: Bhai yeh mera dialouge hai.

Me: Haan ghade pata hai. Lekin this is the right time.

Hussain: Ok bhai I'll try. But what if she doesnt like me?

Me: Dont worry. She will say yes.
Hussain: Ok bhai.

Hussains POV.
'Bhai ko haan to bholdiya hai. But what if she disagrees.'
I went up to Hafsa and sat a little closer. Areeba led Maha downstairs and came back up and turned off the tv and Shehry closed the door so no body can hear.

Hafsa: Kya huwa tum sab log aise...

Me: Hafsa.

Hafsa: Haan.
She stood up and so did I. Areeba and Shehry stood in the corner between the door and the tv watching us. I gave a glance at Shehry and Areeba. They smiled at us and gave a continue nod.

Me: I......

Hafsa: You?

Me: I want to say something... I love you.

I felt those nervousness knots in my stomach agian as I said that. She looked at me silently. We waited for her answer in silence. She gave a look at Areeba. Areeba gave her smile and a nod.
Hafsa: I...also want to say something.... I... I love you too.

Hafsas POV.
I was surprised to hear him say this. I looked up at Areeba and she gave me the courage to continue.
Me: I... also want to say something...I...I love you too.

I felt knots in my stomach agian. But now I felt relief. His face glowed and hugged me. I hugged him back. I was so happy after a long time.

Areebas POV.

She said it. Shehry and I clapped and looked at each other smiling. Hafsa and Hussain hugged each other. I went up to Hafsa and hugged her while Hussain and Shehry hugged each other.

Me: Congrats Hafsa.

Hafsa: Thank you so much Areeba. Tere waja se mujay himmat mili.
I broke the hug.

Me: Tu meri behan hai. No need to thank me. Agar thank you bholna hai toh Shehry se bholo he was the one who also gave courage to Hussain to speak to you.

Hafsa: Reqlly. Then I must thank him.

Shehry and Hussain broke their hug too. Hafsa went up to Shehry and thanked him while I went to Hussain and side hugged me.

Me: Well done hone wale jeeja ji.

He blushed and whispered a little thanks.
Then I went up to Shehry and was about to hug him and he was going to hug me too till we noticed our surroundings.

Me: Oh uh thank you.

Shehry: Thank you? Why

Me: If you hadnt talked to Hussain about it. Then I wouldnt have seen Hafsa this happy. You know she hasnt been happy after chachis...

Shehry: Its ok... Can we be friends?
I felt butterflies in my stomach agian.
Me: Uh haan.
He took out his hand. I took out my hand and shook it with his.
I went back to Hafsa.

Shehrys POV.
She shook my hand and I was so happy. We became friends. She went back to Hafsa and hugged her again and they were all laughing and smiling while I just stood there dumbfounded just looking at Areeba. The way she is laughing and smiling. Im getting butterflies agian. What are these feelings.

______________________________________________________

Hello Guyz!!!

How Are You?

I hope you liked this chap

Which part was your fav in this chap?

Plz vote and commenting and keep reading. I will update ASAP.

Bye take care

Allah Hafiz :)