Parters and more?

Logans POV~
Today we get assigned our partners for the baby project. I heard that sertant people get to adopt the baby if they want. I don't know if I will be one of those people.
"Gabby and Jordan"
"Marsie and Andrew"
"Logan and Tyson"
What! I can't be with the playboy! I feel a pair of eyes on me so I turn to see the one and only, Tyson Ace. the world biggest playboy.
"Ok can all of the girls come and pick out a baby boy or girl please."
I picked out a little girl. Mrs. Macklyn, our English teacher, told me her parents never named her so me and Tyson get to name her.
"Hey"
"Hey Tyson"
"Who's this cutie"
"About that"
"What?"
"Her parents didn't name her so we get to"
"Really?"
"Yeah"
"Cool!"
"What do you have in mind?"
"I like Hope"
"That's a good one I like it to"
"What did you have?"
"Tbh I didn't have any in mind"
"Really?"
"Yeah..."
"Let's go find out what we're doing with Hope"
"Ok"

Tyson's POV~
YES!!!!!! I have the BIGGEST crush on Logan. I think this will bring us close enough so I can ask her out. I hope she doesn't look at the playboy in me. tbh I didn't even, ya know, with those girls. I am waiting for the perfect girl. I am waiting for Logan. I am one my way to ask Mrs. Macklyn about our arangments with Hope. I heard that we could adopt if we wanted and I hope that me and Logan with adopt Hope. ok that just sounds really weird but it is what I want. I want them in my life forever. it is my hope.
•••••••••
What'ya think? First chapter a success?pic is of Logan

-Kaiya🙈