"I told you. You got yourself a fandom~" He laughs as if it were so funny.

I hate his guts so bad! I could strangle him right now!

I grab the nearest pillow and smash it on his stupid-attractive face, causing him to laugh louder in it. "YOU'RE UNBELIEVABLE!"

"C'mon~ Atleast women aren't going to dm me for a while-"  He tries to act all innocent, but deceives himself as he grunts.

I hate him!

"You ruined my social media life!" I squint my eyes at him. His annoying laughter is getting on my nerves.

"What life?- Ugh!"

"Shut up already!" I threw another pillow at him and ist smashed straight into his face. He falls back and continues laughing.

"They are just jealous, cause you look darn cute!" He smiles and sends me a wink. "Don't take their words to heart, birdie."

W-what?...

That caused me to blush and make my heart flatter. My lips curve up on its own and I hastily cover my face.

Damn it! He's really smooth and it hurts!

"Birdie?" I can hear the concern in his voice. "I didn't mean to hurt you. D-Don't cry! See! I-I'm going to delete it-"

Does he really think that I'm about to cry? Pfff!

I laugh and remove my hands off my face. His face expression is just priceless! "I'm not crying, stupid!"

Geez! He's easy to fool!

He blink and is trying to figure out what just happend, making me laugh louder.

"You should see your face!" I point out and he rolls his eyes back.

"Very funny, birdie." He stands up, obviously annoyed by me as I vontinue laughing.

"It is!" I yell as he turns to look at me.

He shakes his head and places a smirk on his lips. "Very well then. I won't take the picture down, since it is so funny!"

H-HOLD ON!

I lost the mood for laughing and glare at him. "Yael!-"

"HAH!" He laughs upstairs. "In your face!"

HE'S SO CRUEL!

~•☆•~•☆•~•☆•~

The devil and I decided to go shopping today. He surprisingly doesn't complain, like guys normal do. He just follows me everywhere and I honestly like that.

"How does this look on me?" He says and I turn to catch him holding a red dress infront of him..

What is he doing now?

I laugh, since he looks hilarious. "You look hot." I joke making him grin.

"I know, right?~" He winks and spins around with the dress.

People send the goofball weird stares and especially the parents, who are passing by with their kids.

"Mom, what is that man doing?" I grunt after hearing that.

"I don't know." The parent whispers back as they stare at Yael posing like a drag queen.

He's so dumb. He's embarrassing himself on purpose!

I can't seem to stop laughing at his weirdness and hastily drag him away from the spotlight. "Let's just go already!"

"But I look sexy-"