⚜04⚜

Bronwyn's POV:

"How is it going over there?" Gwen finally managed to answer my call.

She's in Greece with Ethan so it doesn't really surprise me why she never picked up my calls.

"Harsh. You know Yael, right?" I mutter and hear her laugh.

"Yeah. Why?"

How should I tell her?

"Well..." I bite on my bottom lip as I try to find the right words, without it sounding like I'm a thirsty girl. "He's the one I'm babysitting."

She remains silent on the other end. "Gwen?" I'm not sure if she heard it or not.

"KYYAAAA! NO WAY FREAKING WAY!" My ear gets raped with her sudden scream, causing me to remove the phone off my throbbing ear.

"Didn't I tell you not to scream without any warnings?!" I yell back.

"I'm sorry, but damn that's great!"

Great?If she only knew!

Of course no one knows how Yale Kingston is like in real life, since he's such a doubled faced person!

"No, it is not great at all!" I hiss back.

"What do you mean? You're literally living every highschool girl's dream life!"

I roll my eyes back. "No! He's really-"

"He is what?" Yael suddenly leans infront of me, making me drop my phone to the ground.

How the hell is he always doing that!?

"Don't scare me like that!" I glare at him.

"Well, I'm sorry that you're so sensitive." He counters.

Points on you, buddy.

"Wynn? What's going on?!"

His lips curves up after hearing Gwen's voice. He snatches my phone, before I can even duck to grab it.

He is the devil!

"Hey!" I follow him as he walks around the house, literally talking to my bestfriend.

"Hello?~" He switches from a jerk to an irresistible bad boy. His voice changed so quickly. "Yes, I'm Yael Kingston. The guy from your highschool."

It's a freaking trap! 

"Yael!" I smack his back and pull on his shirt, but he's way too stiff and strong.

"Oh~ don't worry. I'm taking care of her."

Say what!? He's flipping the tables!

"Give me my phone back! Yael, I swear-" I catch him smirking at me.

"Ah, yes. We're really good with each other~"

Heck, not even close! He's manipulating her!

Yael finally hands me the phone and leaves the room, but not after giving me a wink.

He's cruel!

"Gwen?" I then mutter. "Don't believe a word he has said-"

I tried to explain his wicked plans, but she got possessed already with his evil spirit.

"YOU LUCKY HOE! WYNN! HE'S SO URGH~ HIS VOICE! JUST WOW!"

He's secretly Satan for sure.