(TFP Starscream) - One Man Army

Reader's current ability: Weapon Entity Generation

In other words, reader's bow goes shooty and Hawker Hurricane planes (not pictured above) come out. Heavily inspired by Kantai Collection's Aircraft Carrier-type Fleet Girls (see gif above).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your nose itched.

Your target was in your sights - all alone, guard down.

Relaxed, even.

A perfect time to get this job done and over with already and collect the hefty sum the Air Force was offering in exchange for his oversized, pointy metal head.

Your nose really itched.

Your right hand reached for the cold, steel longbow which lay on your back, you tested the string. A bit loose - you'd probably have to replace the string when you got back to your dwelling but it'll do for now. The sights were in place, and you switched hands - taking up the bow's curved frame in your left hand, using the three fingers of your right to draw the string back, bouncing it backwards and forwards slightly.

One last test never hurt anybody.

Starscream, he called himself. A wanted Decepticon - Megatron's scheming Second-in-Command. His file told you what you needed to know - arrogant, with a strong distaste for organics and highly ignorant. Possibly has a superiority complex, but you didn't really give a shit.

You just needed that grey head of his on a platter.

Reaching for one of your arrows which lay in the quiver on the back of your (f/c) suit, your gloved hands placed the bow's string in the arrow's built in groove.

Draw it back, breathe in and-

-Your nose really itched.

Hold your breath, aim for the spark-

-You had to sneeze.

Badly.

Holding the awkward mid-way position you were caught in, you tried focusing on the task at hand - ridding the earth of some extra scrap metal. The desert's dust, however, made it unnecessarily hard to stop your god damned sneeze from alerting your target.

Your chest seized up slightly, and your back tensed in an attempt to keep the sneeze in.

Finally, your body gave up and threw your head slightly forwards as you lost your secondhand battle to the desert's dust, the sound causing the seeker to whip around with widened optics.

"Oh." he said once his optics landed on you. He sounded very much impressed and not at all bored with your antics. He started non-chalantly walking towards you, his heels gracefully hitting the ground and somehow managing to support his bird-looking aft.

Curse your naturally loud sneezes.

This was not planned - not even conceived in your backup plans. With bow already in hand and an arrow resting against the string and built-in sights, you panicked and aimed in his general direction - arrow cutting through the air and the thick atmosphere which was filled with a sense of 'what the fuck'.

The seeker looked unimpressed with the whole ordeal - how primitive humans could be. What he didn't expect, however, was for the arrows to spontaneously combust and re-emerge from the flames as a three-plane squadron of old Earth aircraft.

"What in the name of...?" he'd muttered, squinting and making a mental note to give himself a full check-up as soon as he got back to the Harbinger.