"Sam, stop." Gabriel stopped him by his arm.

"Leave me,Gabriel, I will not stop today." Sam said, "Because of him my sister had gone through depression and pain, you know how she used to cry every night. She went through all those pain and everything because of that idiot and I will not leave him for hurting my Vi." Sam said with tears and rage.

I hugged Sam crying, my baby brother loves me so much.

"Don't cry Vi, I will end your troubles today." He said hugging back me.

"Enough, Sam. Fighting is not a solution." Gabriel said in a strict tone.

"Yes, we have to think of a solution to get out of this situation. Guests are here and we don't have much time." Daisy said looking around to see if we are attracting any unnecessary attention.

"What will we do now? " Aurora asked biting her nails.

"I don't know, we can't just break this matter to Evan, out of blue. I don't know, how he would take it, I don't want to spoil Archie's big day." I said perplexed about how to handle the predicament.

Sam was busy burning a hole at Evan's back through his sight while Aurora was trying to calm him down. Gabriel was attending the guests while Daisy was rocking Archie in her arms, wiping his face.

"Vi." Sam called shaking me.

"I am not your Sister."

"Vi, what happened now, I know I did a mistake by inviting Arlette's to the party but don't say things like this. I am sorry." He begged.

"Dumbo." I smacked his head, listen to the whole thing. "As per what you said, The Arlette's don't know anything about me. Right? "

"Yes."

"That means they know only Archie, they don't know anything about his parents or me." I said and everyone looked confused.

"What are you trying to say? " Daisy asked raising her brow.

"They don't know I am Archie's mom, they don't know anything about Archie, except that Sam is his uncle." I said, "Daisy, I want you to act as Archie's Mom." I said holding her hand.

"Christ." Daisy said opening her mouth wide, "You became sharp Violet."

"Please Daisy, only you can help me." I requested. "Let's do this for now, later I will explain everything to Evan. It's the only solution, I can think of now."

"Don't worry, Vi. I can do this for you." Daisy said keeping her hands on mine.

"I don't think..." Gabriel was cut off with a sharp glare from Daisy.

"We will do this for you,Violet." Daisy said and Gabriel nodded.

"Sam, take Daisy with you and introduce her to Arlette's as your sister, who is Archie's Mom. I will be here like a guest."

"Hello Aunt Liz and Uncle cool." Sam greeted the old Arlette's as I stood a few feet away from them behind a pillar.

"Hello Sam." Evander's parents said cheerfully.

"Hi Sam." Evander greeted and Sam mumbled a Hi non chalantly.

"Where is the Birthday baby? " Evan's mom asked.

"Here." Sam said pointing towards Archie, who was playing with Daisy's hair while Gabriel stood beside them his arm wrapped around Daisy's shoulder.

"Wow, such a cute family." Evander's mom said.

"Let me introduce you to them." Sam said. "Meet my sister and brother in law, Daisy and Gabriel Mason."

"Hello Mr and Mrs. Mason, nice to meet you two finally." Evander's father said shaking hands with Gabriel.

"You have a very cute son. We love him a lot." Evander's mom said poking Archie's cheek. I felt sad for them, they are unaware of their own grandson.

"Thank you, I heard a lot about you from my brother." Daisy said smiling. When comes to acting, Daisy deserves an Oscar.

"Hello Mr and Mrs. Mason." Evander greeted.

"Hello Mr. Arlette." They greeted and Archie began to bounce in Daisy's arms trying to reach Evander making my heart thud.

"Hey buddy, happy birthday." Evander smiled taking Archie into his arms and kissing his cheek. They looked perfect and alike. Even Evan was dressed in a black tux like Archie with a red pocket square.

Archie kissed his father's cheek and hugged him by his neck,as I felt my eyes moisten. It felt like a perfect family moment.

Later the party began and everyone was enjoying. I sat in a corner away from the spot light looking at my Baby, who was now playing with Gabriel. Suddenly my baby began to cry, Daisy tried to console him but he wouldn't stop crying. Daisy looked at me helpless. I ran towards my baby and took him in my arms immediately.

"What happened to my baby?" I asked in baby voice wiping his tears.

"Did my little munchkin's feeling hungry? " I asked placing my hand on his stomach kissing his cheeks making him giggle. Oh! his smile always brightens my day. I was cheering up my baby when I heard a voice making my hairs stand straight.

"Violet?"