"What my baby wants? " I asked poking his nose, making him giggle.

"Mom__" He called in his baby voice suddenly. My baby called me 'Mom' for the first time! I squealed out loud in happiness kissing him soundly.

"What happened? What's wrong?" Sam asked breathlessly as he came running into my room.

"My baby called me Mom." I said shedding tears of joy. I always know his first word will be Mom, he's my baby.

"Wow!" Sam said coming towards Archie.

"Baby, come on say Mom once again." I cooed and Archie gave a baby smile showing his teeth and turned away to play with his toys.

"Archie... Just once more, please." I requested taking him in my arms.

"Come on say, Mom... "

"Sam." Sam said cutting me off. "Say Sam, A." He said mouthing Sam.

"Sam! Shut up don't confuse my baby." I scolded him.

"What? I am making him call me as well." Sam defended. "Archie say Sam." He cooed.

"No, say Mom baby."

"Sam." Sam said.

"Mom." I raised my voice.

"Sam." He said challenging me.

"Mom."

"Sam."

"Mom."

"Sam."

And then officially Tom and Jerry fight began between Sam and me.

"You idiot, didn't I say not to confuse him." I said hitting him with Archie's soft toy.

"He already called you, it's my turn now." Sam said throwing Archie's toy truck on me. Which hit me with force, I am sure it left a bruise on my forehead.

"You are going to be die today, Sam." I said and Sam began to run all around the house while I chased him.
He ran all around the house, Coward. But I am not gonna leave him without a black eye today.

Finally I caught him in the living room.

"Idiot, you hurt me. See, I got a bruise on my forehead." I shouted punching Sam as he was laying on the floor helpless.

"It's you, who started the fight." He said catching and twisting my hand making me wince.

"You started irritating me and then you have a nerve to hit me" I said giving a flat punch on his jaw.

"Ouch!" He winced and began to fight with me.

We both were fighting like street rats rolling on the carpeted floor and I can distinctly hear, our old butler running towards the phone.

"Mrs. Everly, Sam sir and Violet Ma'am are fighting, hitting each other." She said frantically and then came running towards us holding the phone.

"Sam" My mom voice came from the phones loudspeaker making us still. "Vi." She sounded angry.

"He/she started first." We both shouted in unison.

Our chef came running with a laptop on which my Mom and Dad were on skype. He placed the laptop in front of us on the coffee table. We both stopped fighting and sat in front of the laptop like kids, who got caught with their hand in cookie jar. By now Sam and my hair was all messed up and dirty with all the fighting and we looked like some street rats.

"Dad, see he hit me." I said pointing towards my forehead which has a thin line of scratch.

"Mom, look she punched on my jaw." Sam complained showing his jaw which is now red. I smiled proudly.

"Sam is this the way you behave with elders. She's elder than you, why did you hit her." My dad scolded Sam, while I smirked looking at him.

"And you Vi, is this how you look after your baby brother, do you even remember you are a Mom and CEO of a company." It's my Mom's turn now. "If you are like this, what will you teach to your kid." She scolded and Sam closed his mouth with his hand giggling. I glared at him.

"Now both say sorry to each other." My dad said.

"But he.. " I said and my mom glared.

"Fine, Sorry." I apologized to Sam.

"Fine. I forgive you." He said smugly.

"Sam Matteo Everly." My mom said angrily. "Apologize. Now."

"Fine." He said, "Sorry Vi."

"Now, where is my little Archie." My mom asked looking around.

"Oh gosh__I left him in the room alone." I said and ran towards my room. I am a bad mom, it's all because of that stupid Sam.

When I reached my room, I breathed in relief as my baby was still busy playing with his toys. I took him in my arms and carried him towards the living room.

"Baby, say hi to Grandma and Grandpa." I said waving his hand. He giggled and smiled looking at laptop screen.

"Aww... My cutiepie, he is growing fast." My mom said blowing a kiss.

"Mom, you know today he called me, Mom." I said proudly.

"That's great, didn't I tell you to give him time. He will speak." My mom said with a knowing look.

"How's your vacation going Dad? " Sam asked.

"It's good, Sam. We visited places here and people are very hospitable." My dad said, we spoke for a few minutes and then ended the call.