I was watching "The Notebook" movie on TV in the living room, the only time I gets to see some real movies' these days is when Archie is out with anyone or sleeping because if he was awake the only thing that runs on the Television is cartoons. I was half way through the movie when the screeching sound of the car tyres was heard, indicating the arrival of Sam and Archie.

Sam came into the living room carrying my baby, who was wearing a white T shirt that had, "My Uncle is Hot" Written on it in bold blue letters and a small hat on his head.

"Sam, that's my baby not some bill board where you can brag about yourself." I said taking Archie into my arms as he began to wiggle in Sam's arms to reach me as soon as he saw me.

"Vi, it's new fashion. See even I am wearing the matching T shirt." Sam said pointing towards his T shirt which has "My nephew is Cute." Written on it.

I rolled my eyes, this guy really needs to stop making my baby wear all those ridiculous dresses.

"Did my baby enjoy the party? " I asked Archie, placing him in my lap sitting in sofa.

"He was the center of attraction in the wedding, everyone liked him." Sam said proudly sitting across me.

"Aww... Did my baby have been a good boy? " I asked Archie and he hugged me hiding his face in the crook of my neck. Seems like he's tired and sleepy after having a busy day.

I carried him to my room and patted him to sleep. Don't know how long I have to hide my baby from Evander, I will try and finish this deal as soon as possible and try my best to keep him as a secret from Evan, I don't want to loose my baby. I slept hugging Archie tight to my chest.

Today I have to reach the office early as I have a meeting with Fernandez's regarding the construction site. And Evander will also be joining the meeting. It was hard for me to act normal in front of him but I have to do this. I can't be weak, I have to be strong for my baby.

Archie was still sleeping, he's not a morning baby. I carried him to Sam's room and knocked on the door when a sleepy looking Sam opened it.

"Sam, I have an early meeting and Archie is still sleeping. I don't want to wake him, so... "

"Vi, just give him to me and go. I know how to take care of him." Sam said taking a sleeping Archie from me and shutting door in my face.

Idiot.

I reached my office and when I was about to enter the building I found a cute guy, who looked like he's in his teens carrying red roses strolling in front of the building, may be he has lost his way or waiting for his girlfriend. How cute and romantic.

"Excuse me?" I said startling him, "sorry, I didn't mean to startle you." I smiled apologitically.

"It's okay." He said with a boyish grin.

"Are you looking for some one? "

"Yes, actually for Martin industries." He said. "I have to deliver this flowers."

"This is Martin Industries." I said pointing towards the building, "To whom it is addressed to? I mean I can pass it to them." I said smiling.

"Oh thank you." He smiled gratefully, "It's for... " He said looking at the card in between the red roses.

"Violet Everly."

"Yes."

"It's for Violet Everly."

"That's me! " I said surprised, no one sends me flowers.

"Here Ma'am, sign this." He said giving me a paper and I signed it and took flowers from him. He thanked and walked away.

Who sent this flowers for me? I thought taking the card from the middle of the bouquet after inhaling the sweet smell of red roses, my favourite.

Beautiful roses for a even more beautiful lady, whom I love! To Love of my life, Violet Everly.

From

Evander Arlette.

I was confused, Evander appears suddenly and does all these again making me feel the things I swore myself not to feel again. What's wrong with this guy, am I the only one available here for him to play with? I walked towards my office carrying red roses in my hand while my staff looked at me in surprise. As soon as I reached my office, Lisa informed me that Nicholas Fernandez was waiting for me in the presentation room.

"Hello Mr. Fernandez." I said entering into the room and placing the red roses in the table carefully?

"Violet, stop calling me that, You know, I don't like when you call me that." Nicholas said grumpily, I met Nicholas Fernandez in a business party and we became good friends. He is a good person, and girls favourite with his stylish looks and six feet four height.

"What's up Nick, you here? I was expecting your dad." I said standing in front of him.

"My dad's aunt met with an accident and he went to visit her. Since this was pre-scheduled meeting, Dad asked me to attend it instead. So, that's why you got to have a glimpse of this handsome man here." Nicholas said flipping his neatly kept brown hair.

"A handsome man? Where's he? " I asked looking around.

"Violet- " Nicholas said narrowing his eyes making me laugh.

"How's June? It's been a long time since I saw her." I asked about his fiancee Juniper Banks, a good friend of mine, a famous model.

"She's good and actually we are planning to tie a knot by the end of this year."

"Wow! Congratulations Nicholas. That's a great news." I said congratulating him by giving a hug.

"Thank you, Violet." He said hugging me back and I was about to break the hug when the doors opened revealing Evander.