𝙴𝚗𝚖𝚞 // 𝚄𝚔𝚒𝚢𝚘

Start from the beginning

But what is the difference?

Thirst.

For blood. The bloodlust and hunger they have for flesh and blood. The pleasure of its smell and taste will never fail to intrigue each of those demons. It will continue to linger in their nose and the scent alone is not enough – they feed on them. The obsessing taste will be kept for as long they live, they will stay as captive to their own desires.

The taste and odor alone is not adequate, they even wished for those feisty human to suffer. The screams of agony and pain, their begging and asking for any hint of mercy until their last breath; is one of the satisfaction that demons desired.

Oh how much happiness and contentment to hear their loving sounds that is a music of pleasure in their ears. It is surely a terrific experience for any of those monsters.

Enmu is no exception.

He is a demon who enjoys the suffering of humans. How their world would crash beyond their sight, life ceasing and heart shattering – literally. His methods and ways are very clever.

Dreams. Nightmares. He would give a wonderland-like dreams, showing and making them experience the best of their lives. A pure euphoria and realistic utopia.

And in a blink of an eye; he shatters them.

A glorious dream you would wish to never end, the best, a once in a life time moments, one you would want to stay in for infinity. And yet, slowly and slowly, bit by bit – he crushes them right in front of their eyes. Perceiving how it all ends in just a matter of seconds. How cruel isn't it?

As it ended, they didn't even notice how they have already been inside him; ingesting their flesh and blood.

He is a monster; one of those hated by many, disgusts by humans and despised by all. He wasn't any different, only his partial take in the kizukis makes him the least superior to the lower ones. He was just that – just a demon.  So what occurrence have him change?

It was her.

He wasn't even planning, nor did he ever ponder of having a state of romance. Enmu only wished to have the progenitor of all demons to acknowledge him, to show him that he is capable – and to retain even more blood from him. That was just it, and she; a human, managed to steal a piece of his heart.

It truly is unexpected.

But it didn't matter to him any more, all he longed for is having her by his side.

She was sleeping soundly and he finds it very adorable. The light snores she produces after a few breaths and the way her lashes would be in full view had brought him adoring her even more – it made him feel heedlessly relaxed. She was the cause for all his loving emotions.

With his hands gently stroking those colored locks smoothly as possible, avoiding any chances of waking his beloved. A sight of warm affection painted his features, showing how enraptured he is by (Y/n). And with every seconds passing by that he continues to stare at her only adds ardent to his everlasting love.

Oh how much of a captive he is by hers truly.

“Beautiful.”

He whispered softly as his loving intent never falter. Just then, a hum escapes her lips as if hearing exactly what he said. Just that soft sound from her curved his lips into a smile. It was such a loving sight, a sight full of affection and care.