32. From the Rooftops/THE END

🎶I feel free, I feel freedom...🎶

Chapter 32: From The Rooftops

(ZAYNS POV)

I couldn't stop myself from kissing her right there. An overwhelming adoration for the girl I held in my arms overcame me...she's the one. I let my emotions capture me as I pressed my lips to hers, again and again.

"Zayn...Zayn, the boys are watching..." Cali giggled as I kissed every part of her gorgeous face.

"I...don't...care...." I mumbled between kisses. I honestly don't care about the boys thinking I'm whipped. Because truth is, I am. I'm completely head over heels for California Rain. Suddenly an idea flickered through my head. It was crazy, ridiculous. But I wanted to find some way to express my love for the girl I called mine, and this was a good way. "Come." I commanded with a final kiss on her nose, before grasping her hand and pulling her towards the stairway that led to the top of the News Cast's building.

"Zayn, stop! You need to get in the car you have another interview soon..." Cali tried to convince me. Even the boys were calling after us, but I didn't care. Cali had me forgetting how to breath with her magical ways...I was under her spell. And honestly? I was so overwhelmed by the fact that the world knows she's mine. Mine, and mine only.

"Hurry up!" I laughed, pulling her up the lengths of stairs to the top of the building.

"Zayn, what the heck!" Cali smiled, her eyes locked with mine.

"I'm shouting my love to you from the rooftops." I confessed, leaning my forehead against hers and kissing her lipd softly.

"No no no don't..." Cali giggled, blushing like mad. I ignored her with a smile, running to the edge of the building and screaming at the top of my lungs for the world to hear.

"I LOVE CALIFORNIA RAIN!"

*~*~*~THE END~*~*~*