17. Finally! *cue fireworks*

🎶All I'm asking, is for a little respect🎶

Chapter 17: Finally! *cue fireworks*

(ZAYNS POV)

My heart rate must have jumped so high, I swear. We were so close now, my lips barely an inch from hers. I was about to pull her closer, pressing her lips to mine when my phone rang. I let out a tiny groan in my head, not another interruption.

"F*ck it, I'm kissing you." I murmured, ignoring my phone and closing the gap between us. kissing her in real life was so much better than in my daydreams.

Our lips formed perfectly together, sending my mind into a whirlwind of bliss. It was perfectly innocent, not becoming heated. And that was how I liked it...I wanted this to be special. I wanted a relationship with this girl. As much as management wants me to be single...my heart desperately disagrees. Pulling apart, I stared into those perfect green eyes. I had totally felt the sparks flying in that kiss.

My phone had stopped ringing, thankfully.

"Please tell me you felt something." I half begged, staring into her eyes.

"I...I...yes. I felt something." She smiled, before pulling me back in for another kiss. This had to be a dream. But no, this was reality. This was actually happening to me...

"Be my girlfriend." I blurted out. Cali took a step back, obviously surprised.

"What?" She asked in shock.

"Be my girlfriend. Only if you want to, of course..." I scratched my neck nervously. A huge smile spread across Cali's gorgeous face.

"Of course." She giggled. I couldn't stop a gigantic smile from appearing on my face to.

"You know we'll have to keep this secret..." I murmered, kidding her cheek softly.

"Yeah...but it's fine." She smiled. My heart was warm with fuzzy butterflies, if that even makes sense. That's what it felt like. Warm, fuzzy butterflies filling me with happiness. I have a secret, forbidden relationship with California Rain. And I could not be more happy about it.