23. Mr. Baldie

🎶And we're caught red handed...🎶

Chapter 23: Mr. Baldie

(CALIFORNIA'S POV)

"Er, hi Mr. Wikowski." Zayn stuttered quietly. From the important looking name badge and crisp white papers the mystery man held in his hand, I guessed this 'Mr. Wikowski' was part of Zayns management. That Is to say, 1D's management.

But 'Wikowski' Is a long name. Therefore, I shall call him 'Baldie'. Ya'know....since he's bald.

"Mr. Malik." Baldie replied simply.

"Er....how can we help you?" Zayn asked, looking as scared as a mouse in a trap.

"I'd like to speak to you, Mr. Malik. And I'd also like to speak to Miss Rain. Please, come with me." He said solemnly, his face deadpan. Zayn and I slowly stood up, and followed Baldie from the Tour bus. We were lead into a blank, white trailer, and from there into a room. we were pointed towards two not-so-comfortable looking chairs. Silently, Zayn and I took a seat. Baldie walked around the desk and sat down, leaning across the desk so he looked more menacing than he had earlier.

Which was actually saying something.

"So from the way you two were acting towards each other this morning, I assume you two are in a relationship?" Baldie said, fake politeness practically drooling from his darkly formed words. Zayn and I exchanged a hopeless look before nodding wordlessly in unison.

"And Mr. Malik, your aware of the strict rule we've set that you can't have a girlfriend at this time?" Baldie asked calmly. This was absolutely ridiculous...I had to restrain myself from yelling at him. Zayn, however, did not restrain himself.

Anger overcoming his chocolate brown eyes, he began to rant towards Baldie, his fists clenched in frustration.