5. Nice To Meet You

🎶My hearts a stereo...🎶

Chapter 5: Nice To Meet You

(ZAYNS POV)

"Yeah, we're One Direction." Louis smiled at her excitedly. I think he was the only one unaffected by this girls extreme attractiveness. But that's probably because he has a girlfriend of his own.

"Cool. Nice to meet you, I'm California Rain. But just call me Cali." She smirked, sticking out her hand to shake it.

"Im Louis. You can call me 'Tommo' though. thats Liam, but you can call him 'Lee-yum' or daddy direction. hes good with both. Thats Harry, but he goes by Hazza. you can call him 'curly' to annoy him. thats Zayn, and if you call him anything else he might kill you. but you can call him 'bradbord bad boi' if you dont mind dying. and That's Niall. He'll go by 'blondie' or 'nialler'" Louis introduced us. After shaking hands, I finally managed to speak.

"You've got a very pretty name." I smiled.

"Thanks. Yours is cool too." She smiled, revealing perfectly straight white teeth. I smiled back. For some reason, I had this gigantic urge to make a good impression.

"So, Cali, you read all the agreements I sent to your email?" Paul asked from behind her. Cali spun around and nodded.

"I've decided that I'd love to take the job." She smiled. My heart leapt into my chest...an entire year with this girl on our tour bus. I hadn't really gotten to know her yet, but she is extremely attractive. And what guy doesn't like spending time with a very attractive girl?

"Very nice. So it's settled? You just need to sign a few documents." Paul grinned excitedly. Cali agreed, signing the papers quickly before waving goodbye.

"I'll be back for the start of your tour. It's next month, right?" She checked. We all nodded and Liam said,

"yup." Cali smiled and gave us a thumbs up before disappearing out of the studio.

"Well....she was fit!" Harry exclaimed bluntly.

"I'm setting the rules here, Hazza. No flirting, no relationships with her. Ok? None of you. We dont need the media to get involved with this" Paul told us. We all sighed, but agreed. No flirting...thats a but hard, since she is extremely, extremely pretty.

But no relationships? that shouldn't be hard. Little did I know how hard it really would be...