"What were you doing before I got here?" he asked.

"I was about to cut my hair," she answered. "I still am if you want to cut a piece."

"Ok," he quietly said. He needed a distraction and this was one. The singer followed Selene to the bathroom silently. He noticed the scissors and rubber bands on the counter along with a brush. Selene took her hair out of the bun to reveal the sections she had already started. Harry grabbed the scissors; his bloodshot eyes seeming so innocent.

"Cut right here?" he asked softly. "Yeah, you might want to go down a little but though."

Harry stick his tongue out slightly as he glided the scissors across her hair. It didn't take long for him to cut the first section. He held up the unattached hair for Selene to get. "Holy shit! I didn't realize my hair was that long," she said as she grabbed it. Harry wasn't as talkative but he smiled softly.

Selene let him do another section and then she did the last two. By the end her hair went a little bit past her shoulders. Harry had left the bathroom while she cleaned up the hair that was literally everywhere. "Selene?" Harry said from the bedroom.

"Yeah?" she answered back as she tied the bag that all of the hair was in. "I think i'm going to go back to my room," he told.

"Okay, text me when you get there," she said as she walked out of the bathroom. "You'll be okay?"

He sighed. "I think so."

the next day

The band and Harry were all in Copenhagen now for the next show

The band and Harry were all in Copenhagen now for the next show. Harry was still quiet and not like himself. He seemed stressed more than anything though. Like he was eager for the show to be over.  Selene wasn't the only one to see it. The whole crew including the band saw it. He was mostly distant; typing away or going out of the room to make a call.

"Can I ask a favor?" Harry questioned, looking at both Selene and Mitch. "Yeah, go ahead," Selene said.

"Can you two switch guitars for tonight? Selene gets the guitar and Mitch gets the bassist guitar?"

"So you want us to switch stage positions and for me to go to the front stage after meet me on the hallway?" Selene asked. Harry nodded. Selene looked at Mitch.

"Are you okay with that?" she asked. He waved her off. "I've been up there too many times to count. I'll let you have your moment," he smiled.