Sunlight After Storm

XIN'S POV
🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼
Its too quiet between them... Even if i talk what should i tell them?! I would just forget what i did and casually talk to them?? Yea right.
I should've just sat with hina-chan at the back.

"... Xin right?," Yuki said while looking at the window

Seating arrangement:
Yuki--Xin--Masa-san

"Y-yes."
"You are not from here aren't you?"
"pft. Isn't that kind of obvious?" I chuckled a little and then i thought of my sudden rude action.

"I! I-i! Y-yes. Im from the Philippines."

"Philippines. That's a wonderful name for a country." Masahiro said then smiled.

Y'ALL DID THE YANAGIDA MASAHIRO JUST SMILED AT LOWLIFE ME?! DEYM...

"listen guys.. I. Uhm.. Im really sorry for the sudden actions i did. That is so weird for a fan to do so. Im like a stalker or whatever *chuckle.. So uh. J-just forget. Yea...Forget what i just said and lets just work hard for the project. Plus! Im not gonna stay that very long here in Japan. I'll be back in my country after a month i guess. So yiu can just easily forget about me hahaha... ". I blurted out while looking at my reflection to my phone screen a little teary eyed.

" Hey its not that kind of a big deal. A lot of our fans or supporters say those stuffs to us like everytime they got a chance to meet us. " Yuki comforted me as he pat my head.

"So dont worry! Having another fan supporting us is like adding enough reason to play volleyball" then he smiled.

I finally looked up to them and wiped my tears. "y-yeah. You are right. Thank you Ishikawa-san" and i smiles to him.

"Y-yea. He is right xin-san. We were just a bit shocked last night. A lot of them may confesses but not that personally and to the two of us." Masahiro said and asked "So.. How did you got to know us? Are we that famous in your country?"

"Im not quite sure about that.. But i first knew Ishikawa Yuki-san. You can say I adored him first.. Tehee..."

Yuki then smirked at Masahiro.

"Well that's quite amazing xin-san." Yuki said with an obvious cheerful tone in his voice.

"Oh really..." Masahiro then replied while staring at Yuki.

"Y-yes! But not for long i adored you too! I draw you, watching your interviews and plays...i-"

"wait. You draw me?" Masahiro asked.
"Absolutely! You wanna see??! You actually became my.. Muse?" I told him maybe i blushed a little.

"let us see!" the guys said in unison.

"o-okay. Here"

Here's the fudging embarrassing part. My lockscreen is Masahiro...

"AGH! P-please excuse that parttt!!!"

I quickly opened my lockscreen and then...yep.. My wallpaper is Yuki.

*SHRIEKED!!!
"AHHHHH!!!. I I I I I CAN EXPLAIN!!!" I hurriedly turned off my phone and covered my very red face from humiliation.

"eh..." - yuki
"ah.." - masahiro
*dumbfounded.

I AM LITERALLY INTERNALLY SCREAMING RIGHT BECAUSE OF HOW DUMB I AM..

"HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHA is that us?? Wow. We looked good there actually" Masahiro laughed it off and patted my head.
"You really are our fan" then he smiled at me again. I am dying.. He smiled twice this day just for me.

"Wallpaper. Interesting..." Yuki teased.
"Y-Yukiiiiii stoppp its embarrassing already!!" I slapped his arm softly. "let me just open my Instagram and there i will show you."

I opened my phone again. And these two are looking at there faces (lockscreen and wallpaper).

"Ok.. Here.."

They looked at my drawings of them and i see that they are very astonished by it. I mean.. Those are not very detailed though..
Wait. Most of my drawings are portraits of Masahiro. I better get my phone-

"I can clearly see that you ADORE Masa-san more..." yuki said while looking at me

"...."
"Ishikawa." Masahiro warned
"To draw.. Yes.. As i have said before he is my muse.." I told him
"I see.." Yuki said and turned around to look at the window then i patted his shoulder.

" But if we are talking about skills here..
You are both extraordinary to it. And again, I told you I adored you first. I watched your games, followed you in every social media account, sent you a message in instagram but even now you didn't replied cause i know famous players like you doesn't respond that much to fans like me and i completely understand that. You are the main reason to why i have insta and twitter. " I told him and when he turned around i gave him a cheerful smile and he gave me one too.

"I play volleyball too. Back when i was in highschool. But in college, i didn't get to be one cause my jumps aren't that high as it required to be and that really saddened me. So i just focused on nurturing this being artist of mine and proceeded to be an animator. I do miss it.. Playing volleyball. So you two, became my other self. Watching you play and showing those amazing skills is like im playing too!. You two are more than pro players.. You inspire others too. Like me.. So thank you..and dont compare yourselves to each other " i said to them. Looking at the window as the sunlight is shining through the glass.

" thank you too xin-san" they both said to me

"sorry I didn't responded though.." yuki said.
"oh. Nah. Its okay. Seeing, sitting beside you now, and talking to is much more a blessing." *laughing.

"We are here now." the coach said.

"Train station! Right i forgot!. We are talking so much we didn't noticed the place" i told them as i reached for my other bag at the top but Masahiro reached it for me. Kyaaaaaah!!!

"Here. I'll be looking forward in working with you tomorrow, マクシン(Maxine)."

Eh?...

"Bye Xin-san" Yuki said and so are the others too.

"Bye everyone and thank you!!!" Hina and i bid our goodbyes to the team, to the coach and of course to the driver itself.

Before i turned around to the exit, i looked at Masahiro one more time... He just gave me a smile and wave. And I just smiled back and exited with a confused look in my face...

"Xin-san? What's wrong?" Hina asked me and i snapped off.

"huh? Oh. Nothing lets just go home im pretty tired today."

"Uh. Yah. You just talked to your crushies back there." Hina teased and walked faster, leaving me at my spot.

"Y-YAH!!! Stop!! Its embarrassing!!!" then i ran off to her.

"You better tell me what you talked about Xin-san HAHHAHAHAHA"
And we chased each other at the train station as we enter it.

🏐🌼