Land Of the Rising Sun

(Tokyo, Japan)
Arrival time: 7:35pm
🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

(Tokyo, Japan)Arrival time: 7:35pm🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

I am literally screaming inside. LAND OF THE RISING SUN! I HAVE FINALLY ARRIVED! HOME OF THE SAMURAIS! THE GEISHA, THE RAMEN, THE ANIMES! AND THE GREATEST OF THEM ALL FUJI-SAN'S HOME!! (Mt Fuji).

Unfortunately, I dont have the time to roam Tokyo because its already around 8 pm. So i need to quickly find my way to the exit and go straight to the hotel and just eat dinner there and video call Jien. Oh yea. I almost forgot, I'm not really good at finding my way. No wonder my mom is so worried.LIKE LITERALLY. EVEN BOUGHT ME A FRICKIN COMPASS. 

I make my way around the airport, carrying a nihonggo book and suddenly, I can feel someone following me. I only just got here then now someone decided to kill me? Give me a day off!!.

I'm now starting to walk faster and faster. But the stranger is still keeping up my pace! so i decided to run while dragging my luggage and a big handbag and suddenly-

"ちょっと待って!"
A female's voice? Japanese too. I  turned around to look at a smaller figure, also wearing a glasses and holding a small whiteboard with my last name written in Japanese. (i studied Japanese back then. Although i stopped, i think i can still hold a little conversation and understand the language.

"Miss why are you following me?" i asked her while chasing my breath. She instantly arranged herself and said " konnichiwa Uy-san (hello Ms. Uy). I am sent to pick you up an hour ago. Ah! Let me introduce myself first I am Asumane Hinako.  You can call me Hina. よろしくお願いします(pleased to meet you).  Then she bowed.

"Eurus  Xin Uy. Call me xin" i smiled and also bowed.  We exited the airport easily and called a taxi so we can finally eat dinner and rest ourselves. She told me that she is the representative for the same event. "All the representatives will be partnered. They will talk about their cultures and work on the project and pass it 4 days before the Olympics. So.. Uhh.. Kyu.. Ju.. Ju ichi.. Ju kyu .. We have 20 days." she added until the elevator opened and we walked to our room.

 Amazing.
The hotel is so clean, comfortable and welcoming. Apparently, Hina's things are already here. Even though she lived here in Japan, her hometown is very far.  In Miyagi.

" Ne, xin-chan, what food would you like to eat? Its already 10 pm you should eat now."
I walked over to her after finishing unpacking. "hmm.. Maybe a  gyoza? Ooh and iced red tea please."  "はい(okay)".
She phoned the receptionist and said my order. She also added hers, 6 mochis.

After i took a bath, the foods have been hand over and set nicely at the table.

"いただきます(thank you for the food)" we said in unison. Hina turned the tv on and the person that flashed before me was the match of the Japanese National Volleyball team.

"Nghh!! MASAHIRO- *cough *cough!!.
み-みず(water).." Hina handed me water quickly. "you know him?" she asked.
I nodded while still drinking the water. "I have known him and apparently have a crush on him for 4 years maybe??. Never have i ever imagined to be really here. So... Close to him.." then i looked at the window with beautiful scenery of the lights and buildings. "I mean look! Here i am! In Japan. In one country with him!".

Hina smirked at me and that made me curious. "what?".. "betsuni (nothing)" she said then drank her tea. "come on hinakooo!! Tell me!!" i pleaded. " you'll see once we go to the conference. O-ya-su-mi(goodnight)" then she brushed her teeth and went to bed".

What is that all about?  *gasped.
Maybe.. I can see him at the conference?!. Hahahah silly.. That will never happen. Will it?.

I cleaned the table, brushed my teeth and went to bed beside hina. I looked at my phone screen.. "goodnight, masa-san"..And drift off to sleep quickly..
🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼