Different

(lez us assume my wonderful readers that they are talking in Japanese.)
(if xin's part looks like this with "", it means she is speaking in japanese) enjoy!!
---------------------------------------------------------

Yanagida Masahiro's POV
*Alarm rings
*turns off

Once again. Need to practice. Same routine everyday. Reason to wake up.... Volleyball.

*Opens door.
*Close.
-------------------------🏐🌼-------------------------

"Okay Red team first!! One! Two! Three! *click!". The photographer take a shot of the red team. (Ishikawa Yuki, no. 14)

I prepared myself

I prepared myself. Its our turn next for the pictorial. I get into my position and pose for the shot.  "one, two, three and!" *click!
"ok! Thats all for today thank you! Said the photographer and we bid  goodbye to him.

  "one, two, three and!" *click! "ok! Thats all for today thank you! Said the photographer and we bid  goodbye to him

" Okay everyone! Cool down before leaving the gym don't forget your things!" I said while starting to cool down. We had a match earlier before taking some shots.

"Captain!! why didn't you tell me you already have someone! Waaahh that's great! Whats her name?... Or.. Him?-  痛い! (ouch!)" I slapped Nishida's head. That will wake him up.

"What are you talking about, did those vollyidiots (talking about  Tsubasa, Kunihiro, and Tatsuya) told you something ridiculous again?. *sigh."

"HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHA!!!"
those laughs. Yep.its coming from those three.

"すみません..(sorry)" Yuji nishida apologized. "Its not entirely your fault though. Those three always tease me about  'that'. And no Yuji, i dont.. I dont have time for that." i said and walked to my things so i can already eat dinner.

"B-but! Masa-san! Tons of women flock you everytime!!" Yuji jogged to my pace and still talks about it.

"look Yuji, they just 'love' me because maybe I'm good?"

"-WHAT?! YOU MEAN, YOU LOOK GOOD" kunihiro interrupts as he pass them and with the two and they laughed once again..

Yuji chuckled a little and turned serious after I looked at him. "What I'm trying to say is.. I'm still not ready or I'm still finding some signs for the opportunity to find 'her'. Don't worry about it, it's not you we're talking here" then i chuckled and pat his head.  "True... Well! Gotta pack now! Thanks for the chat and sorry masa-san" then he went to get his things.

"yo."
"O..Yuki."
"Finding some 'signs' huh.." then he laughed.
"Really? You too? You don't even have one!" picked up my bag and left him.
He quickly went with me and said
"HAHAHA. Man... Soon you will got one and those fangirls of yours will be sad. Unless..one of your fangirls will be 'her'." then he nudged me.

"Well, lucky for 'her' and me. Come on lets get some dinner, starving here". And i nudged him back.

--------------------------🏐🌼------------------------

(After dinner)
"Man im full!!!" Yuki said as he threw his arms up for a stretch while walking". A Strong wind blew his beanie off and he still continues to walk without noticing it. Aghh.. I picked it up for him then-

"Xin-san! Wait! " 

"Oh come on that's the restaurant where Masahiro went!! And its posted 15 mins ago in Instagram! Maybe they are still there Hina-chan-"

"Xin-san!"

*thud

Someone just run into and- fell.
"o-oi. Are you okay? ." i asked the lady, one of the lens of her glasses broke too. She grunted because of the pain then suddenly stands up and said sorry. I said its ok. Her friend ran to her and checks for injury.

"Hina-chan.. My glasses? Where are they?"

They looked around but i hand it to her and said the other lens is broken.

"Oi masa-san? Whats wrong?" Yuki walked towards us finally realizing his beanie went flying and saw it in my hands.

"Masa-AH!"  the woman is surprised. Maybe she knows us.

She also saw Yuki. "Ishikawa Yuki!"  she is quite in a fidgeting state. Looks like she is finding something in her bag.  Then she suddenly bowed holding her phone.

"Uuhm!. Yanagida-san, im sorry i suddenly bumped into you a-a-and I'm really really a big fan of yours and and.. You too Ishikawa-san. Its really nice to see you both personally, this is such a wonderful moment for me. Your plays are so wonderful. S-s-so..."  She finally looked up and said.
" can i take a picture and autograph with you two? Onegaishimasu (please).

Huh.. I dont think she is a Japanese but she's good at speaking quite a little slang though.

"Uh. Yes. Its ok." i said and Ishikawa just nodded and positioned himself beside me a bit far so the woman  can be between us. She handed the phone to her friend.

"せーノ!(ready, go!)" *click!
"one more time ready... go!"
She quickly made 2 peace signs and put it in front of us (yuki) and she smiled happily.
*click!.

After the shots, we signed her.... Phone in a drawing app. She said she doesn't have any Notepad and pen with her.
"thank you.. Thank you very much. This means so much to me. Sorry for the waste of time."

"Its okay. Its okay. We have nothing much to do, now that we are heading home." Ishikawa said. "Yea. We should probably go now." i added.

"Y-yes of course! We should really leave. Thank you once again... Masa-san... Ishikawa-san.."

Ishikawa and i bid our goodbyes to them then suddenly someone grab our hands and we  stopped

"す。。す。。好きだ。。(I .. I.. Love you)".

"え?(eh?)."  Yuki and I both said in unison.
Then she turned around and ran as fast as she can. i can  hear her screaming..

"恥ずかしい(im  so embarrassed!!)".
(insert the song titled "summertime by cinnamons x  evening cinema)

"す。。すみません。。しんちゃん!! 待って!!(s-sorry.. Xin-chan!! Wait up!!) she also ran catching up with her friend.

"well that's uhm.* chuckle.. Weird.. Yet so cute. Who did she even said love you though.. Me or you? HAHAHAHA." ishikawa said while walking, "masa-san?"...

"huh?..Ah. Yeah... weird.. Very weird.." i replied to him while i looked at the hand she touched.

Feels.. Very weird.. I feel.. something.. Different..
                                       🌼🏐