258 - Hear My Heart

As they descended down in the worldly realm back then, the old wise man said to the guardian angels - this will be the toughest but it will also be their last, it's either bind or break.

While one was captivated as a fan in the beginning, the other focussed on maintaining a good relationship. And as fate continues to play up - the push and passion from the past dug deep into their hearts as their fate unfold further and the leap of faith took off.

Before the meet on the winter slope, Zhan has not been well emotionally and physically. But these silent stories were kept untold, just like Zhan's belief - these suffering are just momentary pains, sacrifices that need not be told. Love does not need to be broadcasted how much toll had it taken. That was him, quite different from Yibo that wanted to let the whole world to know his pride and happiness. They were sweet in their ways, complimenting each other. Dangerously ruthless in passion yet gentle and subtle in their own ways as both comes together.

"Zhan....how are you? You have been isolating yourself. Yibo is looking for you." A common comment he will often receive from his manager.

Those were intermittent moments when Zhan literally went into his own shell. He had had enough of news and rumours, photos, calls - he wanted space off from any human interaction for the time being. He wanted space and time to heal while he plan his course of work.

While writing and reading was his cure into a world he could define his emotions and thoughts. It had also stored many of his works and deepest thoughts. Reading them again, while some bring tears and open up painful memories, some bring hope and motivation in despair.

As the next day came, he chooses another two poems for his reading the next night.

While the MC introduces Xiao Zhan, he had recalled those moments when he wrote this piece back then.
Had he stayed just his mediocre self not exploring into the entertainment industry would it be better off he had questioned. But looking back there were no regrets, they both took the leap of faith and perhaps it was already pre- arrange. All he remember back then was to always jot his thoughts down despite being silent externally, he wanted his thoughts to be recorded so he won't forget them. And this is the diary Yibo didn't like as he had no access to the deepest thoughts about himself that Zhan had kept secretly.

Truly for eternity

The heart had never stop beating
Under the brightest star
This love had never stop shining
Under the toughest flame

We chose to love when the walk begin
Both good and bad we embrace it in
Like the sun 🌞 in the day and the ⭐️ in the night
We see through their beauty & hold them tight

The pain in silent, it need not be heard
A reflection and test of how much we love
Striped to the very bone, the mark of faith
I stand tall today to proclaim our love
And as guardian angels watch and protect
No words can describe our endless gratitude
For eternity we shall forever pledge
As we walk by faith with no regrets

As he finishes he paused and gave a brief comment before moving onto his next read.

"Sometimes it doesn't hurt to pause and let your feelings be heard before it gets too late. Let your loved ones know you love them and how much they mean to you. It doesn't pay to show appreciation and bring a smile to others, more importantly sieze the chance and let your heart be heard."

With that he read his thoughts out

258 - Hear my heart

Catch the melody as its played
The true expression from my heart
I painted them through each notes
String them into a love song just for you

Awaken from my long silence
I stretch the melody for all to know
The feelings had never change just like yours
Kept silent but never once fade

Hear them through the night
Hear them through our dreams
Hear the silent thoughts I've kept
Let it take you through the lonely nights

Let the heart grow as we work our dreams
For heaven knows best our wish within
For those who knows, will wish us well
Like the star and flowers that teamed so well
They're ready to dance at the chime of the bell
And this token of exchange we will live to tell

The subtle walk of fame turned magical and the next thing they knew it, all eyes were on them. Every little move made headlines yet they had to continue their profession justifiably like it or not.

At times, words of the heart could only be sent silently, yet moments that matters for them need not be told to all. This is the fate they had to walk for now - living and loving through movie scripts until the next encounter on screen.