The outside of the place was stunning, but the inside took the cake

  The outside of the place was stunning, but the inside took the cake. It was incredible, the atmosphere when we entered was astronomical. This would be the picture you see when you look up the definition of boujee. It wasn't super large so it felt more intimate. The center of the space had a stage and a pole. Around the stage were tables and lounge seats. Waiters and Waitresses traveling here and there, serving everyone with warm expressions.  "What is this place?" I ask reluctantly.  The taller man gazes down at me.  "It's one of the private clubs that I own." He answers simply. I'm surprised he actually responded, normally at that.  V led me to one of the tables. There was already a man there, with a woman right next to him. The man was intimidating but there was something about his eyes that seemed playful. However, the woman 's aura screamed 'don't test me'. She truly seemed powerful. 

      "Took you long enough

      "Took you long enough." The man spoke once we sat across from them. I look at V to gauge his reaction. Only an amused grin lay on his face.  "Oh Minseok, you know how I am. I'd like to call it fashionably late." V tells him with a playful tone.  "Fashionably late my ass." Minseok scoffs, eyes rolling back.  "Who's that?" The woman speaks for the first time. Her eyes were directed towards me, scanning my whole appearance.  "This is my doll, Ji. He's my prized possession." V explained with a proud smirk. Ji? Does he not want to reveal my real name?  "Goddamn he's gorgeous. Can I borrow him sometime?" Minseok asks with perverse undertones, his hand caressing my cheek.  "No you can't." V says, calmly swatting his hand away. "Why not? You always allow me you use your toys." He whines, pouting. The woman nudged him, as if to say shut up. "Minseok, just come over. I have plenty of whores for you to fuck, cause you can't have my doll." The whole time I stay back, analyzing the conversation. I was observing all of their behavior. Minseok was noticeably pretty strange. He couldn't sit still and when he spoke it was very emotive. The girl was stoic and seemed very guarded. It was like there was an imaginary barbed wire fence surrounding her. V of course was always calm and collected, sophisticated even. You can never tell what he's feeling unless he's angry. That's the only emotion he ever expresses. Other than that he's cold as ice.  "Hello boss, and guests. What would you like to order tonight?" A pretty waitress asks.  "What took you so long?" V asks with an infinite amount of disinterest. The woman looked afraid, yet she took a deep breath.  "I was dealing with some really horrible guests. They were inappropriately touching me so I had to deal with them."  V put on a expression of mock sympathy before replying, "Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that. Harassment of any kind is not tolerated here. How about you go take a break to re-cooperate yourself, I'll get another waitress to serve us." I've never heard his voice be so soft and sweet before. He sounded like a completely different person.  "Thank you so much boss. You don't understand how much that means to me." She rambled thank yous and bowed so much her back probably started to cramp.  "No need to thank me, now hurry along." The waitress began to walk away, a smile as bright as the sun strewn on her pretty features. While her back was still turned, V pulled out a sleek black gun. I recognize it as the same gun that I tried to shoot him with. Aiming it at the girl the trigger was pulled swiftly. The monstrous noise of the gun going off rang through my ears and rattled my brain. Everyone went silent at the noise and glanced over at our table. Poor woman thought she would have a break, instead she lost her life. Now the image of her dead body will forever be burned into my mind. The horrid imagery of her face down, blood swarming in a dark maroon pool around her corpse.  "That's what she gets for being late." V states, going back to his monotone exterior.

A.N.~ I finally updated this story. There will be a follow-up update soon this weekend (if I have time) Hopefully this update didn't disappoint. xoxo