When they're adults

respectthebangs/TheKeeperCommunity here you go!

Sophie, Keefe, Fitz, Linh, Tam, Biana, Wylie, and Marella stood in a stance.

The Neverseen stood before them.

Sophie's thoughts were racing.

How were the Neverseen back? We defeated them a few years ago!

"And yet, here we are." Gethen said, spreading our his arms.

Sophie turned pale. "Did you - did you hear my thoughts?" She asked slowly.

He smiled, and dipped his head once. It wasn't much, but it was enough proof.

Sophie stepped back. "How?"

"Very careful planing. " Fintan said. He grinned.

You know what to do. Sophie transmitted to everyone.

Gethen rolled his eyes. "I heard you."

" I know. And we're gonna use it against you. "

She closed her eyes, and concentrated on the feeling that she felt befor. She felt the energy course through her veins.

Sophie grabbed Keefe's hand, and he grabbed Biana's hand, and down the line they went. Strengthening their abilities and muscles when they touched hands.

Ruy's eyes flashed. Quick as lighting he grabbed a stick. With one motion, he put a force field around it, and attacked them.
The rest of the Neverseen followed his example, and started fighting them.

Sophie circled Gethen. "We meet again." He said cruelly.

Sophie straightened. "And you'll find that I'm not the little girl you defeated one and over again. I'm stronger. I have a will to fight. You don't. I know your secrets. You aren't committed to the Neverseen at all. "

Anger burned upon his eyes. "You will regret saying that to me."

She shook her head. "I don't think so."

Gethen smiled. He said something gibberish, and all of a sudden lighting was all around him. "You're not the only one who's good at keeping secrets."

"Gethen! Stop it! Somebody's gonna get hurt!" Sophie yelled.

"Stop worrying." His evil smile pointed with the sunlight . "Its going to be fine!"

"No it won't! Can't you see? You're ruining everything!" She shouted back. "You said you're not the only one who was good at keeping secrets, and, I'm good at finding out about them."

Gethen barked out a laugh. "You can pretend all you want. You don't know anything." He spat out.

Sophie looked at him defiantly. "Your daughter."

All at once the fighting stopped. The Neverseen and Black Swan gasped at looked at him. Gethen tightened his hold on throwing star. He turned beet red.

"You know nothing about her!" He raged.

" Yes, I do. She still loves you. She wants you home. "

Gethen stared at her. "Impossible. Julia could never love me. Not after what I did."

Sophie took a tender step forward. "And yet, she does."

He stared her down. "But I won't go back. Never."

He shouted something out, Sophie couldn't here, but it must have been something bad, because the Neverseen fled.

He shot up towards the sky, and soon, he was only a star in the sky.

Sophie ran to Keefe. "He didn't deserve this." She said quietly.

"No, he didn't. He'll just have to learn to forgive and forget."

Sophie nodded. "You're right. Let's go."

She led the Black Swan out of the clearing toward Eternalia, where the Black Swan was located.

She dropped her head on Keefe's shoulder. "We have stuff to do. We'll have to take care of Gethen another time."

Every one nodded. As they walked toward Eternalia, Sophie wondered what would happen to Julia.

But as always, it was one problem at a time.

Here you go! respectthebangs/TheKeeperCommunity!!!!! I hope you like it. Bye!