Chapter 5

Read & Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!;)

Dracula's Pov.

"Oh . . . Dracula, you are just so strong," one blond gushes at me. 

A freckled-green eyed girl leans over next me. "Here's my number, call me anytime, seriously." she whispers to me. 

Ella stood across the field on the track secretly looking at me every 4.5 second and I was loving every minute of it. Her big brown eyes would flicker over to me and she would blush and she knew who I truly was. "Um . . . hey, lover boy, lookie here." One girl calls to me. 

I look over at a red-head Tanya, as her hazel eyes sparkle over towards me. "What is it, Red?" I asked (I called her that).

"It's Tanya, and you know that, Drac." she says, hippin' out her lifeless, nonexistent hips.

"It's Dracula, Red," I hissed at her.

She shrugs off her life as she looks at me and smiles deeply, like a non sexy and ugly black cat. "I was wondering if you wanted to-

"Dracula?" I heard a lovely voice call out to me. 

I look over and I see Ella standing with her hand held together shyly tuck away behind her lovely back. Her crazy brown hair tuck away in a ponytail and uselessly without even trying, her big brown eyes flicker up to me. Gosh, even my unbeating heart was going to die at any given moment just because of her.

"What is it, dear?" I asked her softly.

Her eyes smile like twinkling stars and I held her cheek in my hand as I caressed her face. She swallows a lump throat of other words that she wanted to say. "I-uh-uh. . .um. . . I'll see you later on tonight and I'm. . . I'm excited," she says, looking deeper within my eyes.

My smile broaden within the 20 minutes of my life with her in it. "I'm glad to here you say that, love. I cannot wait as well." I said, softly kissing her cheek. 

Her eyes look beyond nervous as she leans in closer to my ear. "Meet me in 20." she says as soon as she walks away.

I was walking around the the hallway waiting around for me bride to be. She soon descends from the long hallway, practically running towards me. My eyes widen as soon as she pulls herself into my arms and her hands pressed against my chest. I could feel her pulse racing away as her shoulders shook in pure terror. 

"My love, what is the matter?" I ask, worried as I wrap my arms around her tightly.

"Some guy was chasing me from down the hall and so I ran," she says into my chest. 

"It's okay, my love. Let me take you to my place," I whispered into her ear. 

I held my hand out to her as she grasps it tightly and pulls herself to me once again, leaving a delightful grin on my face. "You aren't going to fly are you?" she asks, curiously.

I chuckled. "No, my dear, I'm not going to fly, not today,I suppose." I said, looking at her.

She laughs as well. "I was just asking. You are random you know. One minute we were kissing and the next you are telling me that I'm your bride and that you are Dracula." she snorts.

"Oh, Dear, if you only understood." I said, kissing her cheek.

"So am I your bride now?" she asks me. 

"Yes, you are."

"Will we have a wedding and all those other things as well?" she asks, as if pressing me into a corner.