Chapter 4

It's been quite a while, there was so much craziness during the week! I really hope you enjoy!!!

Read & Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!;)

She swore I was a monster, her very eyes showed it. After her father drove her home, I drove behind them. Her father had kindly invited me to dinner. Suddenly my phone buzzed, I pick it up and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hey, where are you?" Goni says.

Gosh, she was a constant prick that never went away. "I'm going places, dear" I said.

She giggles, "Well, why don't you come over to my house?" she desperately asks.

"Nope, like I said before I'm going places," I said now annoyed by her.

She grunts. "Come on! Remember that one time you came over..." she says.

"Gosh, don't remind me," I said.

I could feel her smile fall. "So, that one time was...

"Nothing, dear. It was a one time thing," I said.

"Really? What about Jenny? Or Tina? Huh, what about Ella, is she a one time thing. I saw you kissing her in your car the other day," she screeches madly.

I rolled my eyes, "At least she knows decency, unlike you who always throws herself at me just to make Ella jealous," I bitterly said to her.

"No-

"Shut it, human-Goni! I don't have time for you and besides she's the one girl that I want, not you or some other stupid girl." I said as I hung up on her annoying ugly voice.

I park on the sidewalk as I see Ella hop out from the front seat. She was about to get her baby sister, but her father stop her.

"Dear, go be with Dracula! He's our guest," he gleefully says to her.

She sashays over to me with pure anger towards me. "You have no right." she simply says.

I look down at my feet and back at her again. "You'll always hate me," I said feeling genuinely sorry.

She sighs as she stands on her other foot. "I can't stay mad at you. I've like you for too long," she says smiling at me.

My eyes lite up like Christmas morning. "I'm really sorry about the man and how I acted towards you," I apologized.

"Please, let's put that behind us and let's start by you taking my hand and walking inside with me," she says.

"Or this." I said smirking beyond belief.

"Huh-

My hands wrap around her waist as I brought her into a dramatic kiss. She sighs happily into my kiss and I felt resilient she shyly starts to kiss me back.

"Don't be shy, love," I said into her ear

She softly giggles as she starts to kiss me in the way that I was kidding her. Her hands tangled into my hair causing me to growl and push her against her father's van. She was taken aback by the sudden movement, but she sweetly kisses me back in light, little kisses. My hand roughly grips her waist pulling her to me. Her hands grip my shoulders as she curls her leg on the side of me.

My hand lightly skims her leg, she pulls her lovely lips from mine as she awkwardly drops her leg. I couldn't help myself as I sweetly kiss down her jaw and to her neck. My lips lightly nipped at her collar bone and I lightly kiss her shoulder.

She shyly pulls away from me and blushes. "We should go inside now," she said walking towards her front door.

"It still doesn't bother you that you just found out that I'm a Dracula. A vampire, a blood sucking monster?" I asked shock by her actions as of now.

She stops to look at me. "I mean you scare me to death every time now and I want to hide in my bed, but how could I face a fear if its the person I like the most?" she asks.

I could feel my eyes softening and my lips lifting up into a sweet smile and I could feel her knees go weak. Her collarbone pops out perfectly, her neck perfectly showing before my very fangs. Her hand extends to mine and she gently pulls me in for a soft sweet little kiss tugging on my lips.

"Please, never ever back away," I said, against her lips.

She smiles against mine and giggles. "Soon enough, but come on," she says pulling away.

She walks inside and I follow behind her and my mind is already working up secret plans. She was down the hallway and walking closer towards the dinning room, but my hand found her waist as I quickly turned her around into her living room. Her cheeks were blazing and her blood was pumping. I'm stereo typing my own self as I make her mine and only mine! Her neck will be mine, her lips will be mine, she will be mine, my bride.

Her body was press into the couch and her eyes dancing with nervous excitement that it made my veins sizzle with pure icy delight. I knew it was awkward for her in her dress, I felt it in her heart. My finger descends down her throat and lightly over her chest. I was going to end this night with her as mine.

"Dracula," she says, looking at me with wide eyes.

"My bride, my doll, my Ella," I softly said.

She blushes which makes me go more insane, her big brown doughy eyes look at mine, I lean closer to her. My lips like a quick slow breath graze over her's a few times, but I knew it, she was tempted to do so to me! Her hands tangles into my hair as she sits herself up, and very lady-like fixing herself. I trap her, looming over her like a seductive shadow. She breaths in and slowly, excitement a drug in her beating heart.

"I think you can do that before dinner," she says.

"Are you sure?" I asked, fangs fully showing to her.

"If it feels right to you," she said.

"Oh, god it does. I can't help myself!" I said.

Her walls went down as I placed a kiss on her lips, pushing her down with both my hands. My lips trail down her neck and over her collar bone and back up again. My hands held her lush lips perfectly as I held her to me. My lips kept kissing her neck, over and over again, driving me insane!

I'll just do it! I need her! Hell! I want her, she's the one no matter what! The one I have always wanted!

My teeth graze over her neck, and slowly, but quickly I bite her!

. . . .

. . . . . . . .

. . . .

. . . .

. . . .

My bride, you shall awake soon, but at home with me in your arms.