Ch. 31

A lot of blood came with this war.

Danielle's father was not giving up anytime soon and neither was King Ace. Danielle was getting worst and worst and Aiden didn't show any signs of waking up soon.

"Caden can you shift into a spirit yet?" Dagger asks turning towards the Shook Caden.

"You mean to tell me...I can become a fucking ghost?" Caden asks pointing at himself with both eyebrows rose his voice going high pitch.

"Oh my- you know what never mind...Piper can you shift into your golden wolf?" Dagger asks rubbing his temples.

"Yeah but like only half of my hind left leg turns gold." She explains marking where the gold stops on her human legs.

"That'll do." Daggar sighs.

"I'm going to have to build up adrenaline first because she only comes out when I really need her." Piper explains fanning herself and moving around.

"There's killer rogues running at us." Damien points out with a bored expression.

Piper turns around to look at the wave of wolves running her way and golden flecks appear in her eyes. "This isn't working-"

"They're going to try and kill Jackson next thing ya know they'll be going after him to get at you and shit like that." Dagger also points out with a bored expression. If you didn't know you would think Dagger and Damien was the best of friends due to their personalities.

"Jackson..." a powerful voice whispers out. Except the tone in the voice was completely different. It held authority and within seconds a wolf was formed made out of pure gold.

And of course only half of the hind left leg was still Piper's fur. "Leave this up to me." A soft angelic voice echoes out. She steps up and with a fierce look places her foot down while closing her pure white eyes.

Whispers in a foreign language is heard and soon all the wolves running towards them had been turned into statues of gold. You're probably thinking why don't Piper just turn everyone to gold it's that simple...each legend has their limits to balance them all out, just incase somehow one turnt out evil.

"My name is Rarity. It is a honor to be reunited with you all," she commented bowing her head in respect of the other legends.

"Reunited...?" Jaylyn asks but of course keeping the respect leveled in her tone.

"Of course it's been thousands of years since I last saw you, you are Aspen correct?" Rarity questions tilting her head slightly showing the confusion.

"I would believe so, I haven't met her yet." Jaylyn confesses with a hint of sadness in her voice.

"I hear the sadness in your voice...do not worry Aspen will awaken and when she does she will give everyone hell and her life goal will be to stand by you." Rarity comforted with so much sureness that even Jaylyn's tough interior was broken down.

"I must go now I will return soon. Piper it's all you and remember what we have spoke about."  And with that she Piper's wolf is left and she shifts back with the golden color slowly slipping away.

Jaylyn thought hard on her words. She will give everyone hell. Jaylyn whispered lowly to where even she thought it was just a thought in her head.

Back at the hospital

"Hi baby...we're going to make it out of this ok?" Danielle whispers out soothingly I rubbing her belly bump.

"I love you." She whispers out a single tear dropping from her face as her eyes close shut.

Then that's when it was heard.

*Uh bomb noises?*

Smoke filled the air very quickly and growls and snarls were heard through out the building along with screaming.

Danielle eyes quickly snap back open and she tries hard to get out of the bed. The pain was unbearable but she finally let her soft pedicured feet touch the cold hospital floor. She places a hand on her belly and walks to the window.

"Now who the hell done disturbed my sleep." She grumbles angrily holding her stomach.

She peeps over the window seal and that's when her eyes widen in horror. Smoke was surrounding the bottom floor along with nearby trees on fire.
"jenjang, geudeul-i na-ege mwonga malhaji anh-assdaneun geol al-ass-eo." (Shit, I knew they weren't telling me something)

I low key used google translate so I'm very sorry if this offended someone or I said something wrong.

Then that's when the fighting outside of her door was heard. Dani remembers Jaylyn mentioning her vines and trees are almost near impossible to cut. So she prayed she was telling the truth.

Danielle grabbed the wires connected to her and snatched them out. "HOLY FUCKING HELL!" She screams in pain. "I thought that shit was easy...at least in the movies it is."

"Great now my head hurts." She mumbles. Danielle looks around and sees the food tray she didn't even touch and grabs the steak knife

"Princess GET AWAY FROM THE DOOR!" A guard yells and Dani quickly runs to the far back in the bathroom.

And that's when another bomb was heard. "Ouch my ears..." she whimpers. She peeps out the bathroom door and sees men pouring a yellow liquid on the Jaylyn's work. And soon the acid like fluid burns away the trees and vines and she sees men walk in with what look like a collar and a long electric rod.

"She's here I smell her."

Dani knows for a fact she won't be able to fight them off so she looks at the window by the tub and doesn't think twice before lifting the window seal and jumping out.

She lays on the ground in shock and her whole body is sore she limps into the woods and doesn't stop walking until she reaches a water fountain.

And right as she lays down on the hard concrete floor her water breaks, "Please still be alive little one...I'm so sorry you're going to be born into a world like this,"

"Ok ok ok the doctor went over this with me I know what to do." Danielle crawls to the small pool of water behind the waterfall and sits down with her legs open wide. She removes her panties and tries to relax. To help her calm down she scoops up water with her hands and splashed her face. And that's when she sees the pool has a little orange color and she's noticed the scratches and open scars on her knees and arms.

"AGGHHH!" She screams as she feels her baby make its way to the entrance of her body.

*To Aiden*

"I-I thought you was dead."

"Guess what Danielle? I love you."

"YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU!"

"Aww is the fatherless girl upset?"

"My mate is the girl I hate most Damien what the hell am I supposed to do?"

"What do you do? You love her like there's no tomorrow."

"Danielle I-I missed you so much."

"Hi baby!"

"Dani I will always return to you...I will always return to you no matter what."

"Danielle. I fucking love you so much."

Aiden's hand slowly curls up into a fist and his nose twitches. His ears zooms in on the sounds around him and his eye color slowly return.

His head drops down and he tightens his fist.

"Danielle."