Ch. 29

3rd Person (just to let y'all know what Aiden is going through right now. Just to clear things up Dani has the belly of a eight month old pregnant lady. And also peep the quote^ I do not own it and I do not know who does so if you know give them credits please.

As Aiden lies expressionless on the floor of his baby's bedroom he silently remembers each and every single detail of his life.

If you was to put what he is seeing on a TV you wouldn't be able to see anything because of how fast the memories are coming and going but Aiden on the other hand feels like he is spending years reliving his life.

"Kids...this is your father Kason." Aiden hears his mother say to his small 4 year old body.

Aiden shakes his head looking around for his real dad Ace but the setting of the place he is in is completely different.

After what feels like months Aiden finally sees his Father.

"Are you going to let me interact with my kids?" Ace asks Nevaeh who looks frustrated.

"No."

Why won't she let my father interact with me? Aiden asks hisself.

My mom looks so stressed out...so angry...so confused. Aiden thinks to hisself wanting to reach out and comfort her but again he was stuck in a four year olds body. How come my mom didn't tell me about any of this? He mutters frustrated.

Of course Aiden knew Ace hasn't been in his entire life but he didn't think things were this complicated.

DANIELLE'S POV

Although I want to reach out and talk to Aiden in his unconscious state I know better than to ruin anything he might be remembering. The doctor told us not to talk at all around him because he could end up switching our words around as one of his memories.

I love you. I think to myself quietly.

I crisscross applesauce on the ground and rub my belly which is covered in stress marks. I usually wouldn't be so insecure about something like this but what if Aiden wakes up and decides he doesn't like my marks? Or what if he doesn't like the extra weight I've put on?

Or what if he loves the way you are just because it's you? Jasiri butts in.

Yeah your probably right...and most likely right. I end the link and sigh. I decide to wash up so I run my water. I would usually take a scalding hot bath that would leave my skin red and steam coming off of the smooth skin of my arms but I researched that room temperature water is the best for pregnancies.

I grab a bowl full of peeled and sliced oranges and lay it next to the tub on a small table. I remove my clothing and step into the tub carefully. Ever since Aiden went into his memory coma I've been feeling sicker and more nauseous, heartburn, and very fatigue.

I lay in the water chewing on my oranges when worry starts to overcome me. I worry that he won't wake up. I worry that my father will take more than just his memory away this time. I worry for the life growing inside of me. I worry So much. This whole pregnancy I've done nothing but worry.

I'm mad.

I'm mad at the world.

I love Aiden so much yet I can't help but be mad at him. Maybe it's the hormones. And I know he can't help the fact he forgot about me. I know he can't help the fact I spent mostly this whole pregnancy by myself, but I'm mad. I'm upset when he looked at me during this pregnancy he saw a girl that was carrying his baby that just so happened to be his mate. He didn't see the girl that he saved so many times, he didn't see the girl he grew up with, he didn't see the girl he made love to, he didn't see Danielle.