knowing Me

Hi everyone who ever are reading this Thank u so much and I don't y I think I am really obsessed with krist singto ship I think it's not k na being fan is ok but to this extent so I am much controlling every so that's I am just writing little late so really every one support thank u and the sotus events are so so good after seeing them together happy ever after and it's purely my imagination I know it includes some real life incidents and totally my imagination

Third POV
I have waiting for them for 5 min and knocking the door but they didn't open I thought they are sleeping and went way to not to disturb them

Krist singto
Both opened there eyes and they are shocked they both taught it's as usual there dream land but it's not there both body became week mostly singto off 2 times then they are tightly eachother together and then when krist went to take his clothes then they both collided on each other they kissed and the hungry of lust love took over them no don't ask this who are top or bottom both enjoyed and exhausted then they sat on the bed to each other suprise are both are smiling and there faces are .

Kirst
I think it's a deja vu no it's not today is my best day for my life and then see again it took over then we sat together I think singto had become week so I got asked him how he is feeling then...

Singto
It's a best time beside but I got fear that he will get mad and say it mistake blahs blah I covered my self and my body pains due to 3 times then leaned towards me wait my heart beats are lowered for his question then I let him carry me

Krist
I leaned towards him and asked him how he is feeling and he said it's painful there I saw blood and I know asked him to go bath together and then I helped him cleaning himself and I saw every inch of him and he is smiling and holding the pain and afterwards I freshen up myself and and called doctor asked him for medication for pain and then I went down but a hand hold me and asked me to stay with him I kissed his forehead and said it's okay and went down asked mae por sis to take care of phi as he is not feeling well and then I got out and brought tablets and then all my family members are being dramatic and my mae feed him his food he is fully exhausted and I gave him medication and went message every one that cancel our schedule for 1 week and after that I ate my food and came to my room and I hugged him tightly and slept with him..

Singto
I don't my nong his so awesome he treated me like a best prince then mae feed me all are concerned and then I slept and opened my eyes and saw kit is coming towards bed and cuddling then I closed my eyes and we slept peacefully together.

Kirst singto both fell a sleep on bed and hugged tightly then another bang both of them opened there eyes and saw krist sis who is so happy forgot to tell u she bl dan and shipper there and they smiling and asked my questions but told her I will one day and again  sleep

In the dinner everyone asked about how singto is doing and called informed everyone and we are at table then suddenly...