Deep Feelings Aroused

Start from the beginning

Ohm: p'Kao loves Earth .... And a lot ....

Fluke looked at Ohm with a smile, surprised and wondering why Ohm said these words.

Fluke: How do you know? .... Did he tell you? ...

Ohm: yes .... You know that he and I are best friends, we tell each other everything .....

Fluke smirking said

Fluke: uhmnm ... So I have to go to p'Kao and try to discover your secrets ...

Ohm with a naughty smile with a perceptive eye, Ohm knew that Fluke wanted to unveil his secrets came close to Fluke's lips, and said smiling at the corner of his lips.

Ohm: my secrets are many .... Do you really want to know about them? ...

Fluke looked at Ohm's lips that were approaching theirs, Fluke had both hands being caught by Ohm, pushed Ohm back a little and said

Fluke: not here .... They will see us ....

Ohm always with a naughty smile, he approached Fluke again, and said.

Ohm: what! Are you worried that someone will see us? ...

Fluke: of course yes ... You don't want anyone to know about you, do you! ... or about both of us ...

Ohm was surprised, he for a minute had forgotten that he doesn't want anyone to know his secret. P'new Ohm's manager was watching them both with a suspicious look, p'new didn't like what he saw. After an hour, everyone still continued to practice, both Ohm and Fluke were practicing non-stop, and their faces were showing love, p'new continued to observe the two from a distance, saying nothing.

The event started, and then came to an end, and everything went well. Everyone was in the dressing room celebrating. Fluke was sitting in a corner of the room distracted from thinking about some cooking recipes, p'new manager of Ohm approached Fluke and sat next to Fluke, and looked at Fluke he saw that Fluke was distracted he said.

P'new: N'fluke .... N'fluke ..

Fluke was startled to hear p'new calling for him, looked to his side and saw p'new, surprised he said ..

Fluke: p'new! .... What is it? .... something happened? ....

P'new with a serious look, looking at Fluke, said,

P'new: nothing happened ... but it will happen ...

Fluke not knowing what p'new was talking about.

Fluke: it will happen! ... What do you mean? ... What will happen? ...

P'new always with a serious look.

P'new: N'fluke you and N'Ohm, are you dating?..

Fluke's face was surprised, his eyes widened a little, and without knowing what to say, he tried to hide the truth from p'new.

Fluke: what are you talking about? P'.... Me and p'Ohm are not dating ... There is no way that will happen ...

P'new always with a concerned look, did not believe the words of Fluke.

P'new: N'fluke, I know that you are a humble, sincere young man .... I hope you are not lying to me ... N'Ohm has many job opportunities, several companies want to hire him to act... If they know that N'Ohm is dating a man he can miss all those opportunities, and his career will be destroyed ... you are listening to me are you? I'm sure you don't want this for him..

Fluke heard everything, got serious, answered in p'new being a little angry.

Fluke: I understood everything you said, don't worry .... But if p'Ohm wants to stay and date someone, or maybe with me, you can't do anything .... Because life belongs to p'Ohm, he can do whatever he wants with his life ... And if he wants to leave these opportunities out of love ... You can't and shouldn't do anything .... Fluke said those last words angrily, got up from his chair and left.