Fluke put his index finger on his lip, with a smile moved his head up and down, saying yes, with a simple humnn

Fluke: uhmnn, let's go out .... I want to go out with you, for a date ...

Ohm was happy, and said he was going to get Fluke in two hours and hung up.

Two hours passed. Fluke was in his bedroom just getting dressed, and Ohm just arrived, he knocked on the door, and Fluke's mother answered the door, she looked at Ohm and she knew who he was, Ohm was famous, and he just do a series with her son, and she saw a lot of pictures of her son with him, she just didn't know that Ohm would come to her house, to go out on a date with her son, she said surprised.

Mother: ohooo N'Ohm .... What are you doing here, my dear? ...

Ohm did Wai for Fluke's mom, and said with a kind smile ..

Ohm: good afternoon, mom ... I came to pick up N'Fluke for a date ...

Fluke's mother surprised.

Mother: a date, with my son? ...

Ohm smiling kindly to Fluke's mom

Ohm: yes, with your son ..

Fluke's mother opened her mouth a little, completely surprised touched Ohm's shoulder, and started making him come in, all happy.

Mother: then come in .. come in ... Don't stay out here ... Wait for my son inside ... If you two talked, it means that he is getting ready right now ...

Ohm respectfully entered the house, took off his shoes, and sat on the couch, Fluke left the room when he heard Ohm's voice in the living room, he looked at his mother and gave a shy smile, when his mother looked at him with a naughty smile, telling him through the eyes, why he didn't say about the date, Fluke in disguise and wanting to avoid his mother, went over to Ohm, and said.

Fluke: are you here yet ?! ... You didn't take long! ..

Ohm stood up, touched Fluke's face, with a gentle smile, said ..

Ohm: I couldn't wait any longer ... I wanted to see you .... You know it's been two weeks since we met, so I didn't want to wait ...

Fluke was looking at Ohm's passionate eyes, and gave a shy smile, tilting his head down ..

Ohm:  So let's go ...

Fluke responded by moving his head from top to bottom with a simple humn.

Fluke: uhmnnm ....

Ohm and Fluke left, and went to a restaurant that only served desserts, Ohm knew that Fluke likes desserts very much, so he took Fluke to this type of restaurant, Fluke was happy to be in this restaurant and next to Ohm, they sat down, Ohm looked at Fluke's happy face, touched Fluke's hands that were over the table, and said, with a kind smile ..

Ohm: are you happy? ... Fluke smiling happily at Ohm.

Fluke: umhnmn .... I'm very happy ....

Ohm saw that cute smile from Fluke and said with a passionate look

Ohm: I love you, my love ... Never forget that ...

Fluke with a warm smile, and being very happy, and a little surprised, he said.

Fluke: What's going on? .... Why do you say those words to me? ....

Ohm took his hand away, looking at Fluke, said.

Ohm: I just wanted to say those words. Why? Shouldn't I say these words? ...

Fluke: of course you can .... In fact, you should always say these words to me ...