Endless pleasure🔞

Start from the beginning

Fluke listened, and sat next to Bboun, he still didn't look at Ohm, an hour passed, Earth arrived, Fluke looked aside and saw Earth and called him, Earth went to them and tried to see a place to sit, Sammy asked him to sit next to her.

Ohm and Fluke, were watching Earth trying to get past that short space that was between the couch and the small table they were both watching Earth trying to get past Kao, they both knew what happened to Earth and Kao, Earth fell on top of Kao and Fluke's eyes widened, when he saw Earth falling on top of Kao, he saw the penetrating looks that the two were giving each other and Kao grabbing Earth's back from behind, trying not to let Earth get off him, Fluke was surprised by Kao what Kao did was something unexpected.

What happened to the two was only in 30 seconds nobody saw what happened, who saw it was just Fluke and Ohm. When Fluke saw Earth sitting on the couch, he accidentally looked at Ohm, the two looked at each other their eyes were full of love, Ohm wanted to say something, but Fluke saw it and looked sideways avoiding contacts in Ohm's eyes.

An hour passed, Fluke was talking to bboun, a beautiful young man came to Earth, and invited Earth for a dance, Fluke was happy for his friend, but then he looked at Kao and he was surprised and scared, Kao's eyes were on fire from being so jealous, Kao was at all costs avoiding showing but Fluke and Ohm noticed his jealousy, Fluke smiled when he saw Kao jealous, and looked at Sammy.

Only 30 minutes went by, Earth and the young man who was with him left the club, and Kao followed without anyone noticing, Fluke was a little quiet and was touching his knee gently, and suddenly Fluke was startled by a hand that was placed in front of him he looked at the hands, and raised his head looked at the owner of the hand, and saw Ohm in front of him asking him to dance, Fluke gave him a look wanting to avoid the invitation but Sammy spoke loudly and smiling happily.

Sammy: what are you waiting for, Fluke .... go dance with p'Ohm ....

Fluke looked at Sammy with his mouth half open, his eyes widened at her indicating to Sammy that she was being boring and nosy, not knowing what to say.

Fluke: but I  ....

P'new and everyone who was seated shouted at him.

: go dance ....

Fluke, a little surprised and frightened by the reaction and the scream they all gave, looked at Ohm who was not saying anything looked aside, he really wasn't ready to talk to him, he knew they wouldn't just dance, Ohm would definitely talk to him, Fluke looked back at Ohm put his hand on top of Ohm's hands got up and went with Ohm to the place where everyone danced.

Ohm grabbed Fluke's waist with one hand, and pulled him as soon as they entered the middle of the place where people were dancing, then touched his other hand on the other side of Fluke's waist, Fluke was startled by the strength that Ohm made on pulling him, Fluke placed both hands on Ohm's shoulder when he was pulled hard, and looked into Ohm's sharp eyes but then looked sideways avoiding eye contact, they started dancing saying nothing to each other.

The music started to slow down, Ohm put his head next to Fluke's neck, and said it very slowly in Fluke's ear.

Ohm: are you enjoying this song? ... Ohm gripped the fluke's waist tighter

Fluke felt the question that Ohm said in his ears slowly, and opened his lips a little he was feeling enormous pleasure running through his body in just seconds, Ohm is a big muscular man, his eyes were sharp as a knife, his smile at the corner of his lips made everyone crazy about him, anyone could easily fall for Ohm's flirtatious words whether male or female, and Fluke had a very delicate body Fluke looked like a little mouse to Ohm's side, Ohm continued to speak in his ears slowly.