Finding the answer

Start from the beginning

Fluke: So are you going to tell me what's going on or do I have to guess? ....

Earth looked at Fluke and said.

Earth: you better not know, because you will not help me.....

Fluke gave a sad look, wanting to relieve, and understand Earth's feelings said.

Fluke: please tell me .....

Earth was looking at Fluke with a sad look, and then he looked in front of the stars and said.

Earth: I love Kao ...

Fluke was not surprised, he already knew of the love that Earth has for Kao, but as a friend he is, he preferred not to meddle in the relationship or the love of Earth, he preferred to let Earth gain courage one day and say to him.

Fluke was listening to everything Earth was saying to him, and he was sad for Earth, he was in the same situation as him, only with him, it is a little different, Ohm doesn't want to tell anyone about him being bisexual, and it made Fluke sad, especially when fluke heard Earth saying that his love for Kao is impossible, and that they cannot be together, Fluke said, wanting to find an answer for himself.

Fluke: why do you say it is impossible? When did you start loving him?..

Earth with a sad look, and without strength in words, he said.

Earth: I started to love him....after recording our first kiss, in fact I started to like him shortly before, but I knew from the beginning that it was impossible, so I did everything so that this feeling would not become more than it already was. But...but it all collapsed when I kissed him...my body, my mind and my heart did not obey me....

Fluke looked at Earth with a really sad look, they both love two impossible men, and that left Fluke thinking about the love he has for Ohm, Ohm told him that he loves him, but at the same time Ohm said to keep in secret this love, this was hurting Fluke's heart, Fluke continuing to look at Earth with sad eyes, and continuing to want to know and find a way out of this sadness he was also in, said

Fluke: so why do you say it is impossible to be together?...

Earth looked at Fluke with a sad look, said.

Earth: you and I knew very well why....Fluke...Kao will never feel the same as me...Kao is not like us... he likes girls and not boys he will never feel the same as me....a lot less, being attracted to me is impossible, and I can't do anything about it.

Fluke, not knowing what to say, heard those words, and they were so different with the situation he was in, Kao doesn't like men, but Ohm does, Ohm is attracted to him, and that made Fluke think even more about Ohm's situation, he looked away and then looked at Earth, he wanted Earth to stop being sad and said

Fluke: nothing is impossible, you don't know what he really feels, why don't you tell him that you love him? Do and try ...

Earth: no, Fluke I already know the answer even before he says it ... you can't help me and I can't do the same to me ...

Fluke was so sad about those words from Earth, and he wanted to say something more to Earth, he wanted to comfort Earth, but Earth interrupted his words.

Fluke: .... Earth ....

Earth: let's get in! They are certainly looking for us ...

Fluke replied, without saying anything else, he saw that Earth didn't want to talk about Kao anymore.

Fluke: okay ...

The two turned around and find Kao and Ohm. Their eyes crossed like lightning. Earth and Kao, Ohm and Fluke looked at each other immediately, but soon after Earth's gaze was filled with sadness, and Fluke too. Fluke looked sideways, he didn't want to look at Ohm, Ohm saw that Fluke was still angry with him, and he kept looking at Fluke, but then Ohm looked at his friend and Earth, and Fluke stopped looking sideways and also looked at the two. Fluke and Ohm looked at the two, hoping to see the reactions of Kao and Earth.

Fluke and Ohm were listening to their sad conversation, Ohm was a little sad to see Earth with a hurt look, he knew that Kao liked Earth a little, because Kao told him, but Ohm couldn't say nothing because he promised on Kao not to say anything on Earth.

Earth after pulling his arms tightly on the kao's hand and speaking those words at Kao, walked and went back to the studio, Kao stood thinking with a sad look, and Ohm looked at Fluke, trying to talk to Fluke and stepping forward, but Fluke saw what Ohm did, and walked over to him, and tried to pass without looking into Ohm's eyes.
Fluke didn't want to talk to Ohm, he was still trying to understand Ohm's situation, he was still trying to see if he would accept Ohm's motives or not, Fluke trying to pass, Ohm grabbed one of Fluke's arms, and said without wasting time .

Ohm: you are still angry with me, my love ...

Fluke angrily, looked at him, and trying to get a look, fierce, and hiding his sadness, removed the hands from Ohm who were grabbing his arm, and said next.

Fluke: I am not your love ... Don't you dare touch me again or call me that, otherwise I will slap you ... Fluke said those words and went to the studio.

Ohm stood without saying anything, Kao looked at him with a sad look, and without wanting to know what he saw, he said

Kao: let's go in ... everything that happened here left me tired in my mind ...

Ohm without meaning to say anything, he said.

Ohm: hmmnn .... Let's go in ....

Fluke came in, and behind him, Kao and Ohm, Fluke sat first, and then Kao and Ohm also sat down. Fluke sat next to Earth, looked at Earth and then at Ohm who sat in front of him, Ohm looked at him with a kind of sad look, Fluke saw his look and looked sideways and tried to hide his feelings that were make him very confused.

Hours passed, and everyone decided to go home, Fluke got up, looked at his manager, and said he already wanted to go home, because he was very tired. The manager also got up and agreed to go, Ohm with a look full of desire to talk to Fluke got up and tried to go to Fluke, Fluke saw Ohm approaching him, and gave Ohm a fierce look, the look of Fluke showed that he didn't want to talk to Ohm, Ohm saw that look and stopped, Fluke walked towards him and passed Ohm without looking at his face, Ohm saw Fluke's angry look and rejection, and he didn't say anything, he took his coat and also went home.

Three days passed.

Guys sorry for posting the chapter today, and not tomorrow, is that tomorrow I will be busy, so not to make you all sad so I posted today.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, the next chapter will be on Saturday😊