12: New Start

Izumi: if you noticed (and i just remembered), i keep writing "sugawara" instead of "suga" except for the dialogs. my reason was to make it not sound like im talking about BTS' Suga lol.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

3RD PERSON POV

Recap:

After about an hour and a half of studying and eating in between, my bottled up feelings were close to overflowing. I couldn't take it anymore, I have to confess, now.

I placed my pen down onto the table and looked at Sugawara who was doing his own work.

"Hey, Suga?" I called out to him. He looked up at me.

"Can I tell you something?"

On with Chapter 12:

(Y/N)'S POV

The next week...

I did it, I told him how I felt. And I can't believe he accepted it!

I ended up telling Sugawara my true feelings for him on the day we were studying at my house, which was last week.

He was at first shocked that I was able to move on that fast, but was proud at the same time. He was especially shocked that I would fall in love with him out of everyone!

He ended up accepting my feelings then and there and gave me a hug to congratulate the new relationship.

And getting together with him was something I didn't regret at all. He is a kind soul, he would know when he was doing too much, he would know that something was bothering me, he just.. knows me.

I told my mom about it after he went back home and she was delighted. My dad was there too when I told the news and he just glanced at me with a raised eyebrow. I honestly didn't know what he exactly wanted from me but I got shivers running down my spine when meeting his gaze. I just looked away from him to avoid saying anything unless spoken to.

While dad was still giving me a deadly stare that could probably burn a hole in the back of my head, mom was telling me to invite him over someday so she can meet him properly and maybe have some tea together.

"I'll think about it." was all I said because honestly, I wasn't mentally prepared to introduce Sugawara to them although they already met a couple of times, but that was as a study buddy. This time, it would be as a boyfriend.

That night, I told Sugawara my parents' reactions and he laughed. He said it was amusing compared to his parents who just told him congratulations and to invite me over to their house for dinner someday. I gave him the same answer as I did to mom because again, I wasn't mentally prepared.

"Well, at least they're supporting it." he said.

Currently, it was the end of school and I was packing my bag. Sugawara and I planned to go to a cafe to study instead of one of our houses to change things up. Also because we wanted to go on a date, but due to the exams coming near, we either had to postpone it or improvise.

So I suggested studying at a cafe.

After finishing packing, I was about to leave the classroom until someone called out to me. "(Y/- (L/n)!" I heard them say.

I turned towards the voice and to see Terushima coming towards me while avoiding hitting the other chairs and desks in the classroom. "How may I help you, Terushima-san?" I asked.

He took a couple of seconds to think. "Um, would you like to hang out sometime this weekend?" he asked as he turned his head to look to the side and avoided eye contact with me.

"Sorry, but I already made plans for the weekend.." I rejected him politely while giving an apologetic smile before walking away and out of the classroom.

Honestly, I have nothing going on during the weekends besides video calling Sugawara while studying, I just didn't want to straight up say "No." to him, I'll feel bad.

But technically, I wasn't lying, was I?

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Izumi: the first time i met my ex's mom was because his mom wanted to see me but i honestly wasnt mentally prepared yet, but he wouldnt stop begging me to go to his house which i reluctantly went to.

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : _.mizu.izu._

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas