6: Avoiding

Izumi: is the story too fast paced for you guys? because im just following my one shots here and didnt realize how everything is so fast and jumpy until i read all the chapters i already published

also thank you for 1k reads! thats really fast imo 🤚😳

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Recap:

'Did I actually do something wrong?'

I then washed the glass before drying it and placing it back.

'Did I offend him in some way?'

I walked towards my room.

'Was I annoying him?'

I entered my room and closed the door.

'Was I being too clingy?'

I got into bed.

'Did he get tired of me?'

I layed down.

'Was I not enough?'

Was my last thought before I cried myself to sleep.

On with Chapter 6:

(Y/N)'S POV

I was walking down the hallway quickly, trying to get away from everyone, including my close friends, as quick as possible. It's been a couple of days since the incident, and I was still depressed over the incident and I wish to be alone for now.

I haven't told any of my friends of what had actually happened, I only told them "Something happened, and I just want to be alone for now." or something along those lines, and they gave me space. But once in awhile, they would send me a message asking how I am once in awhile. { I wish I had friends like this 🙂 }

Meanwhile, he still messages me as if nothing happened. Did he not notice the photo and messages sent afterwards? Even if he did, I would still continue to ignore his messages. I want to block him, but my heart is too kind for that... I tried blocking his number once, but ended up feeling guilty and unblocking him a few minutes later.

Also, ever since then, I've been staying back in school for an hour just to avoid people, especially him, like right now.

After loitering around school for the hour, I went to the shoe lockers. Just when I had finished changing my shoes, I was about to leave but suddenly, someone grabbed my arm.

I turned around as saw that it was Yuuji and immediately tried to escape his grasp. But, his grip was too strong.

"(N/n), what are you doing? Why have you been avoiding me?" Yuuji asked me with an innocent and worried look on his face. I kept quiet as I looked at the ground to avoid eye contact with him. I really didn't want to see his face right now.

"(N/n), please answer me. What did I do wrong?" he asked again. I tried to prevent myself from shouting at him, but I had already reached my limit.

" "What did I do wrong'? 'What did I do wrong' you say?!" I snapped at him. Luckily, no one was around the shoe lockers. Out of frustration, tears formed and fell from my eyes. I would have looked away from him, embarrassed that I was crying, but right now, I don't care.

Yuuji then released his grasp on me and stepped back a little, fear was evident on his face. "(N/n), calm do-" "Shut up, Yuuji!" I shouted as I felt more tears forming.

"Am I not enough for you?"

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Izumi: omg when will i ever have a long enough chapter asldkjalksdjlasjldj im annoyed with myself

Follow my instagram for anime shiz! : _.mizu.izu._

Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed it, apologies for the mistakes and please do point them out. Please vote if you enjoyed it, it encourages me to publish more.

※ will update when free/not lazy/bored/when I have ideas ※