Part 5

Part 5

"You've gotta stop moping, man." Noah said, bumping his shoulder against Matt's during morning practice.

Matt knew he was moping but he couldn't get you out of his head and it was driving him nuts. He was attracted to you the moment you met even though you hated him, but lately something was different. He wasn't sure if it's from seeing you carry his child but the past couple months, you were all he could think about.

And it drove him insane.

"I'm not." He mumbled, attempting to deny his teammates statement. Noah didn't buy it though, because he grinned.

"You, me, and drinks?" He pointed at Matt. "Tonight at 9. We're getting you laid."

Matt forced a smile and nodded, knowing that Noah wouldn't leave him alone until he agreed.

"The ultrasound is in the morning though so I can't stay out late." Matt reminded him.

"We'll have you back in time for the appointment." Noah promised and Matt believed him which was why the hurt on your face the next morning broke him.

. . .

21 weeks

"Noah Hanifin is at your front door." Becca says, looking through the peephole before turning to look at you. Piled under a mountain of blankets with tissues surrounding you and an empty tub of ice cream sitting on the coffee table, you're the perfect picture of a broken heart.

You have been dodging calls and texts from Matthew for the past two weeks but in the last couple days, he's been radio silent and you're not sure if it hurts more, or less.

"Tell Noah Hanifin to fuck off." You mutter, trying to dig yourself deeper in the pile of blankets. You know why Noah is here and it pisses you off.

Becca opens the door a little and you can see Noah standing there, holding a bag and looking uncomfortable.

"Can I help you with something?" Becca asks shortly and Noah sighs.

"Good to see you too, Becs."

Becca's shoulders tighten and you know without seeing her face that she is glaring at him. "What do you want, Hanifin?"

He hands her the bag he was holding. "This is for Y/N. It's from Matt. He says he's sorry." Then he looks at you. "He's in bad shape."

You know he's in bad shape because even though you're hurt and angry, you've been watching his games. He's being careless, taking stupid penalties, picking fights more than normal and you know he hasn't been getting much sleep because there are bags under his eyes.

So you don't need Noah Fucking Hanifin to tell you that Matthew's in bad shape.

"That's not my problem."

"Oh come on, Y/N." Noah says a little too harshly for your liking. "He fucked up, he knows that. Cut him some slack, he's twenty two and he's about to be a fucking father. He's scared!"

"And I'm about to be a mother!" You snap. "He doesn't think I'm scared?"

Noah groans in frustration. "Look. It was my fault, okay? I talked Matt in to going out that night because I wanted him to stop moping over you."

Consequences - Matthew Tkachukजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें