"That doesn't make sense. But either way, you should decide if you will be willing to give that admirer a chance," Angie said.

"What about Theo?" Lily asked.

"Either forget about the admirer and make it official with Theo, or tell Theo that you are not sure and you want to find out who the admirer is. Otherwise, he will think that you're leading him on," Angie said.

"You're right. It's just... I'm so confused. I really like Theo, but I'm also curious about the admirer. Girls, in these poems and letters he says he loves me. Someone like that should be given a chance. At the same time, I don't know why he hasn't revealed himself," I said.

"As I said, maybe he's nervous," Caroline said, "I would be too if I were in his shoes."

"Why? Is Carebear planning to write Remus some love letters?" I teased.

"Ooh, are you already writing them?" Lily joined.

"What?! No! Never!" Caroline said and blushed.

"Remus seems like someone who would appreciate such letters," Angie said.

"Oh, shut up! I can't write such letters. Then I would have to eventually reveal myself and make a fool out of myself because he is not interested," Caroline said and sighed at the end.

"I think he is," I said, "I saw him stealing glances at you every once in a while."

"He would've said something. We study together frequently and we are partners in one of the many classes we share. He would've shown a sign at least," Caroline said.

"Care has a point," Angie said.

"Yeah, but he's probably nervous. I mean maybe he is afraid that being a werewolf will send you running away and, let's be honest, most girls would run for the hills," I said. We heard a thud outside. Probably Molly being clumsy, we just shrugged it off.

"But I don't care about that! I really like him! He is not a monster! He is sweet, nice, caring, smart, funny, polite, well-mannered, yet has a mischivious side to him. He's perfect," Caroline yelled in frustration. Then she sighed, "I wish I can tell him that I know."

"Don't even think about telling him, Caroline. He will freak out and will never trust you not to be nosey. He has to trust you and tell you himself. Plus, we aren't even supposed to know about that," I said.

"Ay is right, we weren't supposed to know. If it weren't for the all-nighter we pulled in fourth year, we wouldn't have found out," Lily said.

"More like, if Caroline didn't freak out when she saw the boys dragging him into the castle all beat up and got nosey, we wouldn't have had to stalk them," Angie smirked.

"We weren't stalking! We were... observing... thoroughly," I said.

"And it's a normal reaction to freak out when you see three shaggy-looking boys dragging an unconsious boy into the castle," defended Caroline.

"Whatever," Angie rolled her eyes, "The point is, he doesn't know that we know, and we should keep it that way. It's his secret to tell and he should be the one choosing who to tell. We were just worried and curious."

"Yeah, but how do I show him that I care about him and that I don't care what he is?" Caroline asked, "Because if we assume that, by some miracle, he does like me and that him being a werewolf is the only thing stopping him, then I don't know what I will do."

I sighed. Caroline really likes Remus, and I'm pretty sure he likes her, too. How can we make him act on it without letting him know that we know.

"Well, keep doing what you're doing. Talk more during your breaks when you study. Ask him to take a walk with you in the courtyard to stretch your legs after sitting for too long. Care, you are an amazing girl, if he likes you then he will like you more once he gets to know you better," Lily told her.

"I don't know, Lils," Caroline sighed then she chirped suddenly, "I have an idea! How about I ask Remus for a walk, if you promise to give the secret admirer a chance when he reveals himself?"

"Why are you so set on it, Caroline? Do you happen to know who he is?" I asked. Her eyes widened.

"N-no!" Caroline said quickly.

"Care, you're a terrible liar! You know who it is, don't you?" I said in disbelieve.

"Caroline... you know don't you?" Lily asked.

"Ugh, fine! I know!" she said putting her hands up in the air.

"And you didn't think of telling me?!" I shrieked.

"I can't tell you, okay? I promised not to tell. Please trust me on this," she said.

"Will you tell us now?" Angie asked.

"Angie, I told you I promised not to tell," Caroline groaned.

"Do I know him?" I asked.

"Yes, you do," she answered.

"Do I like him?" I asked.

She was silent for a while, then said, "I'm not sure, it's complicated. But, what I'm sure of though, is that he is sincere. Trust me. I wouldn't have allowed him to continue if I wasn't 100% sure that his feelings were genuine."

I sighed, "So what now?"

"Well, it's your choice. If you want to give this person a chance, you should tell Theo. You need to be totally clear with him. Because if in his mind, he thought you two are official, he will take this as cheating. And we all know that that's not what's happening," Caroline said.

"Care's  right," said Lily.

"What do you think, Angie?" I asked.

"I agree with Care. I trust her judgement, and if she says that she thinks the guy is sincere then he is," Angie agreed, "So, what will you do?"

What will I do? It's complicated. Do I give the admirer a chance and risk my relationship with  Theo? Or do I stay with Theo and miss on something possibly great and better than anything I've dreamed of?

"I think I will sleep and think about it. I'll tell you my decision probably tomorrow," I said.

"Alright, then, let's head to sleep," Angie said, yawning. She immidiately got under the covers.

"Trust your gut, Ay," Lily said getting under the covers, "Good night."

"Care," I said and she looked up at me as she settled under the covers, "if I said no to the guy, will it put you in an awkward situation?"

"I will support you no matter what you decide. We all will. So don't worry about it. Good night," she said with a smile.

"Good night," I said and got under the covers.

I turned the lights off and started thinking. What if that person is the one? Mr. Right. But what if he isn't? Will that mean I'll lose Theo? The sweet guy who genuinly likes me and the one I've liked for about a year now.

What would Theo think if I told him? What exactly will I tell him? Stay on hold till I find out who my secret admirer is and get to know him then decide which one of you I should choose? He will flip.

But, then again, if we were meant to be, then we will be. And if we weren't meant to be then we won't be, even if I chose to be with him for now.

With this last thought, I made my decision.