Horror X Lust: Plushie Horror ( fluff then Lemon)

Start from the beginning

Normal Pov:

Lust started bouncing up and down on the toy moaning out horror's name, looking at his horror plushie imagining he was bouncing on horror's cock "OH HORROR BABY YOUR SO BIG, I-I-I LOVE YOU SO MUCH" lust moaned. He reached down and rubbed his clit with one hand and massaging his boob with the other, closing his eye's he bounced faster on his toy making him moan his soul out, Lust was so lost in his pleasure that he failed to notice a certain hole headed skeleton in the corner of his room smirking. Horror slowly crept over to lust and grabbing the vibrator remote without Lust hearing him, he watched Lust for a sec before turning the vibration up which made Lust cry out. "AHH WH-WHAT" lust snapped his eye's open, confused he went to grabbed the remote but to see it was missing. "That's quit a nice show your putting on for me Lusty~~" the voice made Lust froze at the voice and his bones went paler. Slowly turning his head lust saw horror standing behind him with a smirk on his face "hiya lusty" horror chuckled, lust quickly pulled the dildo out and went to grab his robe when he was roughly pinned down on the bed. "And where do you think your going hot stuff?" Lust was so lost for words "hor-horror how did you-where did you" a finger was placed on his 'lips' "shhhh lusty less talking more pleasure" with that horror leaned down and attacked lust neck "AH HORROR!!!" lust moaned feeling horror bitting his neck and leaving bite marks.

Horror's Pov:

Listening to my lusty moan my name was making me hard for him, reaching down I rubbed his clit hard "AHH~ OH HORROR BABY" chuckling I pulled away looking at the claiming mark on his neck. I looked at his face seeing him panting with hearts in his eyes, leaning down I kissed him which he automatically kissed back wrapping his arms around my neck. We soon started to battle for dominance which I won and I forced my tongue into my new territory tasting every inch of lust's mouth. I felt lust grab my hoodie and I got the message, pulling away I stripped out of my jacket and shirt showing off my rib cage, Lust drooled seeing my bare rib cage making me chuckle "like what you see Lusty" he nodded "please horror hurry up" smirking I gave my lusty a little show licking my lips slowey I removed my shorts and boxers releasing my cock from its prison. Lust stared at my cock with big hearts in his eye's as he drooled more "so big~" lust moaned staring at my cock which made me chuckle, reaching down I rub my cock "does lusty want a little taste hmm~? I teased. Lust quickly nodded and sat up going on his hands and knees, letting go of my cock and setting down lust gently grabbed my cock and started lick the head causing me to moan "Mmm~~ that's it lusty" I moaned which encouraged lust and started to deep throat my cock "AHH FUCK LUST".

Normal Pov:

Lust moaned from deepthroating his horror, reaching down he rubbed his clit making him moan more which sent vibrations on horror's cock making him moan out. Horror saw what Lust was doing and growled which caught lust's attention before lust knew he was slammed down on his back on the bed, "Now listen here Lusty Daddy didn't give you permission to touch yourself, so now you get punished so be a good boy and spread those legs for daddy" horror said in a deep seductive voice that made him shudder and whined in a needy voice "pl-please daddy punish me I'v been very naughty". Horror smirked and rubbed his cock between lust's folds making him let out a whine "please horror fuck me hard make me your bitch", smirking horror slammed into lust's entrance making lust scream out in pleasure "OOOHHHH FUCK DADDY". Not waiting for Lust to adjust horror thrusted in a non humen speed making Lust scream his nonexistent lungs out, wrapping his arms around horror's neck he brought horror down and brought him down into a headed make out session. Pulling apart, both breathing heavy horror growled pulling out then flipping lust over onto his front "da-daddy what AAAHHHH OH FUCK ME DADDY" lust screamed as horror slammed back in hitting his g-spot dead on "OOOHHH BABY R-RIGHT THERE FUCK ME RIGHT THERE PLEASE DADDY RIGHT THERE FUCK ME HARDER, FASTER DEEPER" lust screamed. "Who do you belong to Lusty" horror growled "you" "louder who do you belong to" "HORROR I BELONG TO HORROR!!!" Screamed lust who saw stars in his vision.

Lust soon felt a knot forming "BABY I-I-I'M G-G-GONNA CUM" "CUM FOR DADDY BABY" horror said as he fucked lust harder to where lust he can feel horror hitting his womb dead on "AAAHHH HORROR!!!" lust screamed as he came hard on horror's cock and horror continued to slam into his lusty feeling his knot forming. "B-ahh baby in or out" he moaned feeling the tightness in lust's entrance "IN I WANT YOUR HOT JUSICES IN MY CUNT PLEASE BABY GIVE IT TO ME" his lusty moaned feeling about to cum again. Thrusting faster horror brought lust into as kiss who moaned into it, pulling back they both moaned as they came hard "AAHHH FUCK LUST" "AAHH HORROR" lust moaned feeling horror's hot cum filling his inside's and into his womb "so h-hot, so full" lust softly moaned. Still inside horror laid down on top of lust then snuggled his face into lust's breasts, lust smiled wrapping his arms around horror and petting his head avoiding the hole in his skull, "I love you horror" he said lovingly which horror smiled and brought his head up "I love you to my purple rose" (couldn't thing of a nickname for lust so I just put that lol) which made lust blush more. Horror leaned forward and brought lust in for a kiss which lust melted into. Pulling away horror pulled the blankets over them while still inside of his purple rose and snuggled back into lust's breast's while lust smiled wrapping his arms around horror bringing him closer to him. Soon lust heard soft snoring from horror which made him smile more, closing his eye's lust fell asleep holding his horror close.

Bonus:

Stepping threw a portal lust walked into the living room of Nightmare's castles holding a small baby skeleton in his arms, soon he saw his husband play fighting with Dust and Killer while cross was sitting on Nightmare's lap (crossmare!!) snuggled into his chest watching the wrestling match. Spotting Lust horror tossed Dust over his shoulder who crashed into Killer then headed over to Lust, "Hey honey what's up" horror said kissing his husband who giggled from the affection, "Desire wanted to see his daddy" as on cue the little baby bones was reaching up for his father "hehe Papa". Chuckling horror took Desire from his mother's arms into his "aww did you want your papa kiddo" horror said while tickling his son's ribs which made Desire giggle, rolling his eye's with a smile lust went over and sat down on the couch near the other couple "hey cross and Nightmare how you been" "fine dealing with mourning sickness but it's worth it" cross smiled lifting his shirt showing his purple echto stomach with a little soul floating inside "aww" lust awwed at the sight. Horror came over and sat down with Desire in his lap, Desire looked up and saw Nightmare and his tentacles waving around which caught his little attention, he raised his arms towards Nightmare wanting him pick him up "uh boss someone wants you" horror called. Nightmare looked over at Desire who had his little hands up reaching for him, Nightmare sighed and reached with a tentacle and gently picking the small bean up bringing him over to him while little Desire giggling. Cross moved off his mate's lap watching his mate holding the little bean, Desire was sat in Nightmare's lap who giggled and nuzzled into Nightmare's chest which made Nightmare blushed a little making everyone in the room laugh "unke Noot Noot" (btw I don't know how write in little kid version so bear with me lol) everyone froze and Nightmare went frisk face "awww" Lust , cross, and killer awwed at what just happened. Nightmare just shook his head and stroked his little head which put Desire to sleep with a small smile on his face. Horror smirked "I guess your an uncle boss hehe" horror chuckled which earned him a slap in the back in the head by a tentacle.

Ok people here's a Horrorlust lemon for you I'm trying to work on this book but also trying to finish my other Book called Mephilver Naga Love and which doesn't help when I'm not into Sonic anymore but I'm trying lol, If you wanna check it out feel free and tell me what you think, tell next time.