When you do something cute

Lucifer:

He will just chuckle, finding you adorable before continuing whatever he was doing, only to slam his book against his forehead when all he could do was think about that cute thing you did. When you worriedly asked why he slammed his book against his face, he just whispered you are cruel because now all he can think of is you and he can't focus on work.

Mammon:

He will pull you in a tight hug, rubbing his cheek against your hair, saying you're so cute and he's definitely keeping you. When you told him you're not a pet, he just whispered you're as cute as a pet.

Leviathan:

He will blush, babbling about how you look like a cute anime character out of an anime clip he seen yesterday. When you told him not to compare you, he was quick to pull you to his TV, nervously saying he didn't mean to mean before showing you the scene he thought you reminded him off to show you how much alike it was.

Satan:

He will hide behind his book, trying not to think too much about it as a giant blush formed on his face. When you lifted his book, he was confused, only to blush in embarrassment when you turned his upside-down book so it's the correct way. He made an excuse, saying he's practicing to learn how to read upside-down.

Asmo:

He will let out a sound of amaze before hugging you, saying you're so cute and he will wrap you up as a gift and store you in his room so nobody can ruin your cuteness. When you nervously asked him if that isn't kidnapping, he just whispered it's not kidnapping because he loves you. So after you yelled that's not how it works and finally got out his grip, he just laughed it off, finding you even more adorable now.

Beelzebub:

He will feed you his snack. When you asked why he's giving you his snack, he said it's your reward for being so cute. So if you want a snack, just do something cute and he will feed you a snack as reward for being so damn adorable.

Belphegor:

He will stare before chuckling, giving you a kiss, saying you're so cute before he left to go take a nap somewhere. He will have a dream about how cute you are. So after his nap, he gave you a hug, thanking you for giving him a fun dream.