Paws and Claws

I loved the Paws and Claws event! It's probably my favorite event so far so of course I had to write a chapter for it.

Beel was even more adorable than usual, and of course Asmo was also adorable. (Beel, Asmo and Lucifer are my favorite characters~)

Lucifer:

He will act as if nothing is wrong, but the second the brothers are out the room, he will pin you against the wall and begin a make out session. He will keep teasing you about how fast your heart is beating and how he feels like an animal in heat when he looks at you. He will never admit it but he loves it when you pet him.

Mammon:

He will show off how strong he is. If his showing off gets too annoyed, just throw a ball and he will be distracted for a few seconds before he begins shouting to stop it. When you pet his tail, he will make a weird happy noise then cover his mouth, shocked and embarrassed by the noise before yelling for you to stop as you continue petting his tail causing more happy noises to exit him.

Leviathan:

He hates that he is a giraffe because all his brothers are cool animals. He hates when you tease him by throwing leaves his way. But when you notice he's on the verge of tears, you will stop and assure him giraffe are also fun, giving him random facts about how they only need to drink once in a few days or how they're the biggest animals on Earth. Not all the facts make him feel better, but he can't lie it's fun to learn these random facts.

Satan:

He hates it because whenever he sees something roll by, he will chase it. Eventually he learned you are the one rolling balls around so he angry told you to stop it. You don't wear clothes with any strings since he kept tugging them and trying to pull them off. You love to pet his hair since he begins purring then blush and wave your hand away, scolding you for petting him.

Asmo:

He will keep trying to eat you. Yes, in the dirty way. He's like an animal in heat. He will keep rubbing himself against you, holding you tightly, kissing you. When you tell him to stop it, he will just frown before pinning you against the nearest wall or sofa and say he won't before he continues to rub against your leg.

Beelzebub:

He wil keep trying to eat you. No, not in the dirty way. He keeps licking your fingers or face by accident when he isn't paying attention, or sucking your fingers to try and get the flavor of the food you ate off them. When he finally got it under control to not keep licking or eating you every second, he will eat all the meat in the fridge and get annoyed when you try to stop him.

Belphegor:

So many naps on his tail! Every second you two get, both will lay down and fall asleep on his fluffy tail. He loves it when you pet the tail, he's just a big fan of the tail. He always laughs whenever you sneeze because of the tail brushing against your nose.

Sorry if this is bad, this was written in the night and I'm very tired.