When you wear clothes that show too much skin

WARNING: mentions of rape. This is not what the chapter is about but the word is used a few times.
I want to make it very clear: this is not abusive or manipulative! (I have been in a manipulative relationship, I would NEVER write about such an awful thing.) You're in Devildom, showing too much skin will likely get you sexually harassed or raped by other demons. The boys want you to dress in a way that not too much skin is shown so that the chances of you getting assaulted are lower. They are protecting you, not forcing you to do anything, they just want the best for you!

Lucifer:

He will stare till you ask what wrong is. But the only reply you get is his jacket being tied around the part that is showing too much skin before he tells you to go change. If he returns an hour later and you haven't changed to something that covers more skin, he will raid your closet, pulling out a hoodie and jeans, telling you to change into these. When you argue, he will groan and remind you he is a nice demon compared to the ones outside this building, other demons out there will try to rape you if you walk around with so much skin.

Mammon:

The second he sees you, his face turned bright red, having never seen so much of your beautiful skin before. He was quick to shrug off his jacket and throw it around you, yelling to wear some decent clothes. He will yell to wear decent clothes if you go outside and only clothes that show your skin around him. So you stared at him till he realized what he said. The second he realized what he said, his face turned bright red before he stutters out to ignore what he said and storms away, mostly so he doesn't embarrass himself any further.

Leviathan:

He will want you to stay in his room, knowing boys will stare and Asmo will definitely try to have sex with you if you go out his room showing so much skin. So you were stuck playing games with him, which wasn't bad at all. He tried his best not to stare at your exposing skin, but he can't help it. When you didn't look at him, his eyes would stare at your body, admiring it.

Satan:

He will just question your clothing choice before suggesting you wear something that covers your skin more, saying you're showing too much. When you say you're comfortable in it and like it, he will just frown but let you be yourself, not approving of your choice but not wanting to make you get out of clothes you like.

Asmo:

Of course he would get turned on. You can just wear a sleeveless shirt and he would get turned on by your arms. But if you wear something that shows more skin than shorts or sleeveless shirts would, you won't be able to go outside, because you are stuck having sex with him the whole day. He will kiss your exposing kiss, mumbling compliments and saying how beautiful your skin is.

Beelzebub:

He will stare before continuing to eat, not finding anything wrong with this. It was a bit shocking because he never seen you before with so much skin exposing, but he didn't mind. As long as people don't stare or flirt with you, he is okay with it.

Belphegor:

He didn't care, or that's what he says. But you knew he did, because whenever someone looked at you, Belphegor wrapped his arm around you and tugged you closer. Or if someone stared at your exposing skin, he would throw his jacket on you, glaring at the person. While sleeping in a hall or on a park bench, he made sure to hold you, his limbs covering your exposing skin to try and hide it for if someone dares to walk by and stare at you.