even though they only just met, they loved this night.

Daniel was feeling the best he's felt in awhile. he felt extremely pleased, and comfortable but at the same time, wanting more.

Jonah started going harder, erupting moans from the boy under him.

"I'm almost there!"

Jonah continued to thrust into him, enjoying the moment.

with each time, he felt himself getting a little closer, and closer.

"Daniel.. holy shit." Jonah moaned out. there were no noises expect for their moans and skin clapping together.

sweat dripping off their body's, skin touching, pleasure.

the older started kissing, sucking and nibbling on Daniels skin. definitely leaving marks.

once Jonah hit Daniels prostate, Daniel let out a much louder moan. "right.. there." Daniel said quietly.

Daniels breathing started getting heavier.
Jonah kept hitting the spot making the younger closer with each thrust.

"holy- don't stop!" Daniel whimpers and sweet moans, made Jonah excited, he loved them. he loved seeing the boy squirm under him.

with one finally hit Daniel couldn't take it, he came with a loud moan.

the sight of Daniel, made Jonah groan and cum inside the boy. "fuck." Jonah let out a breathy sigh and pulled out.

"that was amazing.." Daniel said as Jonah got off of him.

Daniel sat up and looked at Jonah. "can I have your number by chance?" Jonah said smirking.

Daniel nodded with a smile, not a sweet one. no. a almost devilishly smile.

Jonah grabbed his phone a quickly put in his passcode. handing it over to Daniel right after.

the younger quickly put in his number and gave the phone back. he got up and started getting dressed again.

"call me." Daniel said dressed up again, heading towards the door. "see ya." he finally said with a wink before leaving.

Jonah got up and got put his boxers on, not bothering to do anything else. he collapsed onto his bed. falling asleep a few minutes later.

he fell asleep still thinking about Daniel.
~

Jonah woke up tired and hidden under his bed sheets.

last night he was in his room so they smelt like, him.

Jonah truly was in love with his body.

Jonah got up and got dressed. throwing on a random shirt and some black jeans.

he brushed his teeth, brushed his hair and went to the kitchen to get some food. or at least water.

the whole day he couldn't stop thinking about him.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

bruh can you even say that is smut?? like it was trash.

sorry :/

wc: 1227