"mmm.." Daniel moaned a little but started pushing Jonah down so he was laying down.

the younger played with Jonah's hair, running his hands through his soft almost fluffy hair.

Daniel pulled away from the kiss to get rid of Jonah's clothes.

he started with his pants, then his shirt. pulling everything off his body slowly, lastly he discarded Jonah's boxers.

clearly surprised by the size the popped out. Jonah chuckled as Daniel slid his own boxers down.

he climbed back on top of Jonah. he started kissing down his neck leaving deep, dark, purple marks.

Daniel started sinking down on Jonah. slowly swirling his hips around.

"oh yes, god." Daniel threw his head back in pleasure as Jonah put his hands on the youngers waist.

"fuck, Daniel." Jonah grunted as Daniel started going quicker, bouncing up and down.

his hair bouncing with him.

Daniel let out many moans and whimpers while he kept moving around.

"oh, Jonah.. yes.." Daniel couldn't really talk because he kept getting interrupted by his own moans.

the younger kept his hands on Jonah's chest, giving him support.

Jonah started thrusting up into the boy, giving them both an overwhelming amount of pleasure.

Daniel let out a high pitched moan as Jonah did this.

Daniel moved his hands up to Jonah's shoulders. digging his nails in his skin.

Jonah dug his nails into the youngers waist while Daniel was going quicker.

"holy shit." Jonah groaned. Daniel never, not once stopped his movements.

"I think I'm gonna-" Daniel moaned out. "yeah me too." Jonah replied, cutting him off.

Daniel kept going trying to get a release from both boys, as Jonah did the same and kept thrusting up into him.

it didn't take too long before both of them came. Daniel stopped moving and so did Jonah.

Daniel slowly got off Jonah and kissed him meaningfully.

Jonah didn't wanna stop though. he got on top of the younger and quickly pushed into him.

"oh god Jonah!" Daniel let out a high pitched, scream like moan.

Jonah didn't say anything he just kept thrusting into him.

Daniel just whispered a 'don't stop' into Jonah's ear. Jonah listened and only went faster with each thrust.

Daniel started feeling a small knot form in his stomach but he couldn't let go just yet.

"mmm fuck." Jonah said putting his head in the crook of Daniels neck.

this was sure a night neither of them would forget.

in the moment they felt as if they were the only ones alive, like they were in their own world.