Author's Note

This is my very first completed story and I’m so grateful to everyone who has made this possible, I’m so incredibly happy right now! It’s absolutely crazy to think this is the end, so thank you, thank you, thank you, from the bottom of my heart to all of you lovely people out there who have stuck with this story to the very end, and I really hope you loved it as much as I loved writing it. 

A special thanks to rose1836and Ella_Herondale for being my biggest supporters, you guys mean the world to me so thank you for the endless love and support. I’m not sure if I would’ve been able to finish this book without you. And sending love to everyone else who has supported this book, you know who you are <3

Live and Breathe Words started out as a silly shower thought; I basically imagined and wrote out in my head all of Chapter One while showering. I imagine stories a lot in my head as a way to entertain myself, but they never end up going anywhere, and I never usually write them down. But for some reason I decided to, and I’m so glad I chose to start writing this story because it’s been an insane and incredible journey.

Anyhow, point being, if you guys have ideas and thoughts don’t be afraid to write them and share them with the world, because amazing things can come from it <3

If you liked this story, stay tuned for another Wessa story coming soon inspired by the movie 10 Things I Hate About You (a masterpiece), which it will probably be really loosely based off of. 

Thanks for everything you amazing people, hope you enjoyed ❤️️❤️️❤️️