𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

chapter thirteen !
( takes place during 1x17 'Bad Reputation' )

*:・゚*:・゚

 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

LUNA HAD NEVER BEEN INTERROGATED BEFORE, but if she had to guess, she'd assume that actual law officials would have much better interrogation tactics than Mr Schuester.

"I know you made the Glist, Luna." The New Directions director told her.

Luna snorted, folding her arms over her chest and sitting up more straight in the uncomfortable chair that Mr Schue had in his office.

"Oh, yeah?" Luna retorted sassily. "Do you have solid evidence of that, Mr Schue? Or am I one of the last people that you're interrogating today and you're slowly losing all of your logic?"

Will tilted his head. "Well, the list seems to be in favour of you and your friends. Quinn being right at the top, Amelia just below Puck. And maybe you put yourself just underneath Jesse so that it wouldn't look suspicious if you were up too high."

In his defence, Mr Schue had certainly put a lot of thought into his theory. Too bad he was completely wrong.

Luna sighed sympathetically. "Mr Schue?" Luna leaned forward in the chair. "I didn't make the Glist, okay? And if I had, why would I rank my own boyfriend so low? The whole concept of the list is 'Who's Hot and Who's Not?' right?" She asked rhetorically and Mr Schue nodded tiredly. "Well I know from first hand experience that Matt is hotter than the majority of the guys who ranked above him on that list, so to answer your question, I did not make the Glist."

Luna didn't know whether it was her very convincing debate skills, or the fact that she slightly alluded to her and Matt's romantic endeavours, but this last comment seemed to make Mr Schue give up with his interrogation of Luna.

"Okay, okay, fine. You didn't make it!" Her teacher exclaimed, causing Luna to smirk proudly. "I don't know why I even thought you did." Mr Schue relented.

"Don't sweat it, Mr Schue." She shrugged. "You had to ask me. I just wasn't expecting to be part of a Law and Order interrogation scene. But at least your suspect list is smaller now." Luna smiled brightly at him as she pointed out the silver lining.