𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚*:・゚

chapter ten !
( takes place during 1x16 'home' )

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?"

Claudia Moretti's voice sounded throughout the house, making Luna wince as she walked back in through the front door of her house. Her mother and father were standing in the foyer of the home, both of them with unhappy looks on their faces.

To answer that question, for those of you wondering, Luna had been on a date.

Matt had finally gotten around to taking Luna out on their first date that he'd promised her during the Glee club's Madonna Week. He'd taken her out to BreadstiX, where the two of them had shared a pizza, gone through two whole baskets of breadsticks, and basically just had an incredibly wonderful time. Her and Matt had talked about their favourite artists, favourite tv shows, favourite movies ( during which Luna had let out an embarrassing loud gasp when Matt told her that he'd never seen West Side Story ).

Luna left Matt's car that night, when he'd dropped her off, feeling incredibly giddy. This had been her first date with a guy, and it had gone incredibly well, to her it did at least, and she hoped that Matt felt the same way.

But her visible giddiness was soon wiped off of her face as soon as she heard her mother's voice.

Luna looked up at her parents with a look that resembled a deer caught in headlights, she wasn't expecting them to still be awake. It was nearing 9.30, and Leo and Claudia were both horrifically boring people that were always in bed by this time.

Luna thought that going on her date with Matt a little later in the evening would have made it certain that she wouldn't have been caught and put herself in the predicament she was in currently.

"Uh, Out." Was all Luna could think to say back in response to Claudia's question.

"Out?" Claudia asked, jutting out her hip. "Out where? With who?" She practically demanded.

Luna let out an annoyed exhale through her nose, quickly pushing past her parents so that she could nearer the stairs that led up to her bedroom, in case she needed to make an escape there if things started to escalate into a full blown argument.