𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚*:・゚

chapter twenty four !
( takes place during 2x01 'Audition')

*:・゚*:・゚

 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

UGH. SCHOOL.

These were the first words that Luna thought as she approached her locker on the first day back after the summer break. Despite being excited to see all her friends in glee club, the thought of having to attend a Geography lesson after almost four months of having fun and relaxing honestly made the Moretti girl want to cry.

The past few months of living with Quinn and Judy had been incredible. Luna had been given freedom that she'd never had at her old house. It was something that her parents had never been too keen on giving her. It had been Luna's birthday on the sixth of September, two days before the dreaded first day back to school, and the Fabray's had gone all out. Judy had cooked Luna a massive birthday breakfast that had consisted of all the girl's favourite breakfast foods.

( Luna had gorged on the blueberry pancakes and never regretted a thing )

Then Quinn surprised her by renting all of the Moretti girl's favourite movies, and a short while later Amelia showed up to the Fabray residence, multiple pizza's in hand, and also some popcorn and face masks so the girls could all pamper themselves. The trio eventually convinced Judith to join them in their movie-watching, pampering-session, pizza party and then the four of them ended up sobbing at the end of West Side Story.

Despite the night ending in tears at the loss of a fictional gang member, it was actually the most enjoyable birthday that Luna had celebrated in years. The three teens, of course, had a sleepover in Luna's room afterwards. Amelia and Quinn had ended up falling asleep in a big spoon/little spoon type situation, which Luna found adorable.

Jesse had called her, too. He'd called her midway through their viewing of Ten Things I Hate About You, so Luna made her way to the kitchen to answer the call. The St James boy had wished her a happy birthday, telling her that there was a gift on its way to her, then he began complaining about the mail service in Los Angeles.

Her favourite part of the phone call, though, was when he told her how much he missed her. And how he wished he was there to celebrate her seventeenth with her.

( A quick side note being how suspicious she became when she walked back into the livingroom to resume watching the movie, yet it was only about ten seconds after the moment it had been when she'd left to take Jesse's call. Very strange, indeed. )