I walked over to the other sink by the one Birdie was at washing her face.

Turning the water on to warm a began to splash it onto my face, then I changed it to cold as I grabbed the bar of soap.

Rubbing it onto my hands, I set it back down and began to clean my face before using the cold water to wash all the soap off.

Then I dabbed my face dry.

Once that was done I grabbed the PJ's and got dressed. Then I took the towel out my hair and grabbed a brush I saw and began to brush my hair.

When I finished brushing my hair I took all the hair out and threw it away before handing the brush to a fully clothed Birdie.

I grabbed mine and Birdie's dirty clothes, towels and rags and exited the bathroom.

Donna took them from me. "I'll wash them."

"Thanks."

"Of course."

I walked to the kitchen and saw a pot of pasta with two bowls and two forks on the counter.

I grabbed a bowl and fork and filled the bowl up with pasta before sitting at the table and eating.

Birdie came out and did the same, sitting across from me.

"This is amazing." Birdie said.

Donna chuckled. "Thank you."

"Teach me?" I questioned.

"Of course. Come over any time and I can teach you. Its boring here by myself anyways I wouldn't mind."

I smiled sadly at her.

"Why don't you stay with us at the dorm tomorrow?" Birdie suggested.

"Can I?"

"Yeah!" I exclaimed.

She smiled as she sat with us with a bowl of pasta and a fork.

We ate quietly as I played Netflix on my phone.

✖✖✖

It was the next day. I had the job interview today that I had forgotten about until I had gotten the reminder on my phone so I had to rush out of Donnas penthouse after I grabbed my things and left a note.

I called an Uber and when it arrived I hopped in and told him that I need to get to the boarding school and that I was in a rush.

Once we arrived I asked him to wait and I ran through the gates and across the campus to building 4. Rushing inside, I ran up the steps and to mine and Birdie's room. I unlocked it and entered, closing the door to the dorm room and opened Birdie's side of the closet because she probably has something better.

I grabbed a pair of leggings and this nice floral top and some white strappy heels.

Setting the outfit onto the bed I walked over to my desk and sat down.

I took my hair out my two French braids and it was super curly.

Last night Donna had braided my hair whilst it was still kinda wet.

I combed out the curls a bit before putting my hair half up and half down.

I fixed up my makeup a bit but wiped off the bright red lipstick and eye shadow and just did a simple light brown and white eye look with eye liner and some ChapStick.

Then I stripped out the PJs I had borrowed from Donna and put on some lotion and body mist before putting on the outfit.

Once I was dressed I put on some deodorant and some perfume before grabbing my purse and phone which was at 53%.

I grabbed the dorm keys and exited the room, locking it before rushing down the steps and out the building.

I ran across the campus and all the way to my uber which waited at the curb.

Getting in he asked, "where to now?"

"The mall." I said.

He nodded and sped off.

Once I arrived I had less then 10 minutes until my interview.

I rushed inside and up the escalator to the second floor and over to the clothing store in which could be my job.

I walked over to the cashier.

"Hi I'm Lyrik Monet, here for the job interview." I said.

She nodded and pointed to the the managers room.

"Thank you."

I knocked on the door.

"Come in." A familiar voice said.

I opened the door and my eyes widened as I saw Noah.

He smiled at me. "Lyrik."

"Noah." I said.

He motioned for me to sit and I sat in the seat across from Noah.

"I didn't know you were the manager." I said.

"I own this mall, I own just about every club and business here." He said. "I'm also buying the boarding school." He said.

"Why?"

"Why not? Now, let's get started on this interview, shall we?"

I sighed.

This is gonna be a long day.

XxxParisBesties 🥰