The Special One: Ch. 12

Sorry I haven't posted in a while been busy with a lot but here I am continuing my book.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tammy's pov

I was still upset with Sam so I was just going to do the rest of my Alpha stuff that I have to do and spend time with my son. I can't deal with Sam right now. As soon as I left the kitchen, I saw kyle walk through the door. He looked beaten up. His clothes were ripped, one huge gash on his leg, and had claw mark down his chest. The fighters that had been with him looked worse than him. Kyle fell to the floor along with the fighters. I ran to his side as fast I could. I touched his forehead healing him and the fighters as well. Kyle's mate Donna comes down the stairs with a shock facial expression on her face.

Tammy: GO AND GET THE PACK DOCTOR!! NOW!! * looks at Kyle and sees Sam and David walk in the living room* Sam get David out of here. He doesn't need to see this.

Sam: *grabs David and takes him upstairs*

Pack Doc: *runs over to me* what happened?

Tammy: I don't know they just came in like this. *confused and standing off to the side. Gabriel, Roger, Riley, Layton, and Chad come downstairs to shell shocked scene on the floor.*

Riley: Alpha Tammy, what is going on? *confused and concerned*

Tammy: I don't know they were only supposed to find rogue pack and report back to me. *sounding upset and concerned*

Roger: ROGUES DID THIS!! *sounding angry*

Tammy: Roger you need to calm down and now. *using my alpha voice*

Pack Doc: I need help carrying them to the infirmary. *standing up grabbing a fighter. Roger and Gabriel grabbed Kyle while riley and Layton grabbed two of the other fighters. Chad helped me carry the last fighter. *

As soon as we got Kyle and his fighters to the infirmary, the pack doc checked over them. After that pack doc said they were fine, but they aren't waking up. He told me not to worry that I should go on that they should wake up in twenty four hours. Everyone knew me I didn't stop worrying for anything till I knew exactly what went down and how did my beta and my fighters end up like this. Before I left Donna was by her mate side crying. She looked at me giving me a hug after. I hugged back because that was my best friend laying on that bed. I blame myself for this. After leaving the infirmary, Donna told me if anything changes she would send for me. I walked out of the infirmary with my eyes on the ground and walking back in to the pack house. I look in the living room to see some of pack members talking. I didn't bother listening on their conversation. I knew their conversations were about me, but I didn't even bother to give them a second glance. I went up the stairs slowly to my office. When I got to my office, I sat there with my head in my hands. I cried a little. I seem to get everything wrong as an alpha. My pack is getting the worst end of everthing. With the elders on the way and rogue pack roaming around how much worse can this get for me?

I heard a little knock on the door. I get up from my chair to answer it. I see Sam and David standing there. I let them in walking back to my desk putting my head back in to my hands. I feel a small tap on my leg. I remove my hands to smile at David. He reached his arms out for me to pick him up. When I picked him up, he clung to me like his life depended on it. He cried in to my shoulder. I hugged him so tight that I could crush him, but I wasn't. I hate that David saw what he saw. For that I know I have to deal with a lot nightmares and explanations to him why this happened to his family. David was a smart kid, but he also has been through a lot that he still can't wrap his little finger around. He pulls away from me and wipes his eyes. He looks at Sam then back at me waiting or debating on which questions to ask.