The Special One: Ch.10

Flashback from previous chapter

-------------

Sam: *smiles and kisses my cheek* yes we do

Tammy&Sam: *walk into the kitchen to see someone holding David*

Tammy:*growls* let go of my son Malec

end of flashback

---------------

Malec:*sets my son down on the floor* your son? *confused* last time I checked this was Leo's and Margo's son.

Tammy: Margo and Leo is dead. *growling still looking at Malec* David get over here near your dad.

David: * runs into Sam's arms*

Tammy: who let him in here? * angry*

: M-me alpha * out walks a scrawny women*

Tammy: Name? *holding my attitude*

: Eliza *she says scarecely*

Tammy: Eliza may I ask why you let him in my pack house?*trying so hard to hold my attitude*

Eliza: He's my son and your son's mate *she starts to panic and cry getting on her hands and knees*

Tammy: *sighs* you are off the hook Omega, but will be punished in time. *looks at Malec* as for you, you are not allowed near my son till I say its ok for you too and you are sent to the dungeon till I say you can eat or drink. *looks at Troy and Gabriel* take Malec to the dungeon till further notice.

Troy&Gabriel: Yes Alpha!! *took Malec to the dungeon*

Tammy:*looks at Eliza* as for you, you are to live in the servants courtiers till I say so and you are never to see your son till I say you can. You can't talk to anyone unless its my mate, me, or alpha Logan. Is that understood??

Eliza: Yes alpha! *she said scarely*

Tammy: *shakes head and walks over to my mate and son* you ok David?

David: *shakes his head yes*

Sam: what was that about? *concerned*

Tammy: *sighs* He was part of my uncle's army and after my cousin Barbuda one of the best fighters. *smiling at David and then kissing both David and Sam on the cheek* alright you two lets get some sleep we have a lot to do tomorrow.

That night I went to sleep with David and Sam by my side. That week went by fast to adopting David to having omegas train like crazy. Alpha Logan agreed on the omgeas training because they need to know how to defend themselves when the dominates aren't around to help. It was crazy on how one person can handle so much. David was great. When Sam and me adopted him, I felt happy to have new addition to the family. He had so much energy that Sam and I couldn't keep up. I taught him self defense just him and I so he can have that power like I had to fight off things. If I wasn't working with David, I was working with the Omegas, if it wasn't them it was the pack directly, and than I there was me working on my powers. Sam was worried about me getting restless and collapsing one of these times. I barely get time with him and I know that is my fault because I'm always working. I'm so glad for this weekend. My dad is watching David. Logan will be taking care of the selfdefense classes and Kyle will be helping. I also take a break with training myself.

It was night time and the ceremony started in 20 minutes. I walked out of the bathroom with just a towel around me and my hair down and raggy. I look at the bed where Sam was sitting at. He was wearing a tux, but he didn't put his jacket on. He had his head in his hands. I walk over to him and put my hand on his shoulder. He looks up at me and smiles.

Tammy: *concerned* what's wrong honey?

Sam: *sighs* nothing I'm just thinking to much.

Tammy: *sits next to him on the bed* what are you thinking about?

Sam: *sighs* what if I'm not a great alpha? what if I get my family and pack in danger? *turns towards me and cups the side of my face* I can't lose David and you. You are to important to me.

Tammy: Honey, you will be fine. *grabs his hand and walks to the window that looks onto the back yard that is huge and a whole lot of people here waiting for the ceremony* These people are here for you babe. They believe in you just like David and I do. They trust and care for you. *smiles at Sam and puts his hand on her heart* as long as my heart beats I'm not going anywhere and neither is David. *put my arms around his neck* He loves his daddy too much to let him go anywhere. *smiles and kiss Sam. Heavy makeout before someone knocks on the door and than Sam grunts walking over to the bedroom door to be greeted by his parents and my dad*

Logan:*laughs a little* I take it we interuppted something.

Sam: *rubs his neck in awkwardness* yea a little

Serena: You two will have fun tonight ok the ceremony is about to start. *smiles* see you two in 10 minutes ok *smiles walks out with my dad who just smirked at me and Logan who just gave us a laugh*

Tammy: *embarassed* well how fun was that?

Sam: *laughs and walks over to me kisses my forehead*get dressed love. *He walks away getting his tux jacket on*

Tammy:* I drop my towel only to hear growl behind me. I smirk and I put on my everything I needed to. My hair was down and curled. My dress that I wore was a blue strapless that fit my body perfect that reached my knees and the end of it had sparkles just the way I like it.*

Sam: * he was wearing his black tux and his hair slick back like James Bond. He walks up to me put his arms around my waist and kissing my neck* You know I could take you right now.

Tammy: * leaning my head into his kisses* I know, but we can't right now the ceremony. *smiling*

Sam: Who cares? *he says hoarsly in my neck. We were interrupted by someone clearing their throat*

Dean: seriously Bro? Can't control your hormones for one second?

Castro: *hits him playfully* I don't want to hear it Mr. Horn dog.

Tammy: * laughing at them and pulling all of them downstairs. We made it to the back were the others were greeted by everyone that is when the ceremony started.*

Sam and his cousin Robert, his beta, took their oaths and did everything that they were supposed to do. After the ceremony the party went on. I was getting tired, but Sam was having a good time so I didn't want to bother him except I told him to have a good time that I'm going to bed. I gave him a kiss on the cheek and head inside to my bedroom not before saying good night to David and my dad. I head upstairs to my bedroom. I grab clothes to take a shower. As soon as I get in I get rid of my curls and my make up that I was wearing. I been in there a while and the water started to get cold. I get out of the shower and wrap myself in a towel and drying my hair with the other. I walk out of the bathroom with a towel still around me. I walked out to a rose pedals on the ground and candles lit. I smiles looking around. Sam comes up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.

Sam: How do you like it? *smiling and kissed my cheek*

Tammy: *smiling wide* its so beautiful.

Sam: *smiles* just like you. * turns me around and kisses me*

Tammy: *pulls away* I love you and I'm sorry this whole alpha stuff is getting complicated and we haven't been spending much time with each other but -*interrupted with a kiss*

Sam:*pulls away* your fine honey *kissed me again*

This night was amazing then most. I love this momment and wouldn't trade it for anything.

---------—-------

sorry guys i haven't posted been busy with a lot. Hope you enjoy :).