The Special One: ch. 6

Chapter 6

I woke up to an empty bed. I sat up rubbing my eyes finally deciding to get out of bed. I went in my room grabbing clean clothes to take a shower. I then went back and got in the shower. The shower was warming all over my body relieving all stress and exhaustion. I got out of the shower getting dressed ready to go downstairs in the kitchen. I was wearing blue skinny jeans with converse with one shoulder showing black shirt. I went downstairs to be greeted by my sister and her mate.

Amilia: *Smiling and having her mates arms around her waist* Hey sis.

Tammy: Amilia, Michael, hi what's up? *Puts my hair up and put my hands on my hips*

Amilia: Nothing. Dad, Logan, and your mate are in the kitchen talking to each other. They need to talk to you. *smiles and walks away with Michael*

Eliza: *Walks into the kitchen, sitting down in the chair, crossing my arms on the table putting my chin on it. I was sitting between my mate and my dad.*

Dad: *Gets up and gets more coffee* Rough night?

Eliza: *Sits up straight putting back against the chair* You could say that.

Sam: *Gets up putting his coffee cup in the sink* I should know. I got kicked at least twice in the groin.

Eliza: *Rolls eyes and puts head on the back of the chair* Sorry babe I don't know why I couldn't sleep last night. *Sits up and looks Sam and my dad* I know everything is better between us. I'm glad we worked everything out last night. I just couldn't sleep at all last night.

Sam: *Walks over to me pecking my cheek rubbing my shoulders for reinsurance* Could it be bad dreams? 

Eliza: *Shrugs shoulders* maybe. *stands up, going near the counter, and putting my hands on it while looking down* I don't want to remember.

Dad: *Puts his hand on mine making me look up at him and dropped my hands from the counter* I know sweetie, but if there is something bothering you we need to know. *looking concerned*

Eliza: I know dad, but right now I think I need a run. *looks at Logan* If that is ok?

Logan: *Shakes head yes*

Eliza: *About to head outside when Sam runs up to me*

Sam: Don't make me force you to let me go with you. Because you know I will. *Laughs a little and smiles*

Eliza: *Smiles and looks into his eyes* I was hoping you would. *Runs outside changing into my wolf automatically not mattering about my clothes. I know they will still be on when I change back.*

Sam: *taking off his clothes behind a tree. I suddenly walk up to him checking him out in wolf form. He was so masculine and bigger than me. What I loved about him is that he was tough one minute, but his heart was always soft. His eyes always showed grief, sorrow, guilt, lust, but he also felt love. He felt love for his family, friends, pack, and me, his mate. I checked out his chiseled facial features. The way his hair would fall in his eyes every time he would look down to take something off. I turned around before I could look down at his friendly member. He changed into his wolf. Which shined with the sun. His fur is light reddish-brown with a hint of gold in it. He walked up to me nipping at my ear. Thinking to me (like what you see). Giggle and smiles a Wolfe smile. *

Eliza: *thinking to Sam(maybe) after saying that dashes off*

We were running what seemed like forever. It was nice running like this. My wolf felt free. He has been very stressed the last few days. I knew something was wrong, but my wolf kept silent and just ran. We ran to the lake that looked familiar in our dreams. I stopped running coming to a complete stop. I walked up to the water drinking it with Sam coming up from behind me. I wish everyday was like this. No problems. No danger. No nothing. Just my pack, family, and mate. I changed back into human form. My sister Amilia said Sam, Logan, and my dad wanted my opinion on something. I needed to know what.